"Please Stand Up Before Exiting! BYE BYE!" WDW June 2013! UPDATE x3 1/25

Chapter 10: "Wake Up! It's Our First Full Day!"

Preface (warning): I am a bad Diser. I do not wake up early in Disney. I never go to rope drop. I stay out as late as possible and just let myself wake up whenever. The only time I ever have an alarm is Disney is if I have a breakfast reservation. I'm sorry but I hate waking up early, I have to for school, so when I'm in Disney I love to enjoy as much sleep as I can in those heavenly beds. I know most of you are reading this and questioning my loyalty and status as a Diser and I apologize for making you doubt me. :sad: I just can't bring myself to stay out late and wake up early, I need the energy! I understand if we can no longer be friends and if you want to stop reading this TR because I am blasphemous. I'll be strong.

Now that I got that off my chest, let's get to the update! :cheer2:

Our first day ended up being very stressful and long, so I didn't wake up until 10 am. I let Erika sleep in for 2 reasons: 1) She loves her sleep and gets cranky when woken up (even in Disney) and 2) I selfishly wanted the bathroom to myself so I could get ready in peace and not have to worry about being in anyone's way. Yep. I like to look at best as possible in Disney because I am very active on Instagram now and I don't need my followers to see me look like I got hit by a bus (aka without any makeup and my hair everywhere). Erika awoke around 10:30 and we were out the door by 11!

We walked the loooong walk to the Springs to get breakfast at Artist's Palette! Despite it taking us forever to get to the food, the grounds of Saratoga Springs are just so beautiful and take away some of the sting of having to walk for eons for the waffles.

Once we arrived at Artist's Palette, Erika and I both got Mickey Waffles for breakfast. YUM. Do I really need to explain how delicious these Waffles are? If you've never had them. Book a plane now. Go get the Waffles. Or drive. :drive: Whatever floats your travel boat. They are the absolute best Waffles on the planet. First, they're shaped like Mickey Mouse. Second, they taste like heaven. :littleangel: Just eat them. You won't be disappointed. And if you are? Then go to the doctor because you might be sick. :sick:

After breakfast, we went to the Springs bus stop to catch a bus to Epcot! Woo! Who doesn't love that Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow? SERIOUSLY. It wasn't long before we were headed to Epcot and walking to the front gates! WOO! We did the whole bag check ticket nonsense and before we knew it that beautiful Spaceship Earth was gloriously staring at us, beckoning us to enter!

Now, it was already noon because Erika and I were lazy, so we didn't really anticipate going on any Future World attractions, simply because we had dinner plans elsewhere so we were only doing a half day at Epcot today. So we kinda just strolled through Future World, enjoying the fountain and beautiful area music.

We wandered into Mouse Gear and spent our entire college funds and then we were forced to eat breadcrumbs for the rest of the vacation. Not really, but we were tempted! This store is dangerous. So much wonderful merchandise begging me to purchase and take it home to Ohio!

TANGENT TIME: I am upset with what has happened to Disney Parks merchandise. A few years ago, different parks had different merchandise (obviously there were repeat items) which made each store unique and special. It used to be that Downtown Disney and the Emporium had different items and so you HAD to visit both because you didn't want to miss out on anything! Now the merchandise is so homogenized. Same stuff in every store. And it's really the same stuff every year. It's been a while since I've found something absolutely unique that wasn't there the next year. I just wish every store could have it's own merchandise like they used to. But I guess this is better for my wallet anyhow. And my education.

TANGENT TIME IS OVER. Sorry. It just was a recurring source of sadness for me throughout this trip. After we toured Mouse Gear, we realized there was no way we were getting on Test Track or Soarin' so we decided to cut our losses and travel the world!

Not before snappin this pic:
IMG_3251_zps2176a1b4.jpg

So beautiful. I can't.

We decided to go from Mexico to Canada! I usually go this direction. I don't know why.

Viva la Mexico!
IMG_3250_zpsa6092f4f.jpg

I hope my future husband can rock accessories like this Mexican man can. So fabulous.

I really enjoy the inside of the Mexico pavilion. I love how I'm transported into a Mexican marketplace. I love the hanging lights, the water, everything. It's so beautiful.

We looked around at all the merchandise, Erika even modeled some:
IMG_3252_zps473a0abd.jpg

That is the second greatest picture I took of her on this vacation. The first is coming later in the TR. But this one is amazing. It makes me laugh every time.

We took a spin with the Three Caballeros and headed to Norvay!

Up Next: You are not the first to pass this vay! Hey China!

Next Chapter!

Been reading your TR and I love it!! You guys are so cute, and I love that you went to Disney together!!

Been reading your TR and I love it!! You guys are so cute, and I love that you went to Disney together!!

Aww thank you so much! It was the trip of a lifetime! We are scheming to go back next may, so hopefully that happens and I can do another TR! Glad you're enjoying it! Thanks for reading. <3 :)

This is so much fun so far. I don't get to see too many reports of SSR.

I typically go Canada to Mexico- so I will enjoy seeing it from your perspective!:yay:

You really had a action packed first day. we really had a crummy CM check us in. We had the Dining Plan and the new tickets and she never set up our PIN number to use with our Key cards. never showed us were our room was, explained nothing.

I will never do early check in again.

This is so much fun so far. I don't get to see too many reports of SSR.

I typically go Canada to Mexico- so I will enjoy seeing it from your perspective!:yay:

Thank you! It was my first stay and I loved it but I don't know when I'll be back at SSR. It's beautiful but too big for me! I hope you continue to enjoy, thanks for stoping by! :)

You really had a action packed first day. we really had a crummy CM check us in. We had the Dining Plan and the new tickets and she never set up our PIN number to use with our Key cards. never showed us were our room was, explained nothing.

I will never do early check in again.

We did! It was fun but stressful! Check in is tough for everyone involved, so it's really unfortunate when the first CM you encounter on your trip is rude and unhelpful. I hope the rest of your trip was magical! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Chapter 11: "How Do You Say 'Hello' in Norvegian?"

We last left off with Erika trying on a sombrero that I'm pretty sure was bigger than her. That picture is priceless.

After we enjoyed our search for Donald and the souvenirs in the Mexican market, we ventured on! 10 other countries were calling our names!

We walked to Norway and headed straight for the best ride in all of Walt Disney World. If you don't know what this ride is, find transportation and get to EPCOT and go to Norway now.

We arrived at Maelstrom and to our delight EPCOT was filled with people who do not appreciate the beauty that is Maelstrom so the line was nonexistent. These people don't know what they're missin' I'm tellin you.

We were not the first to pass zis vay, saw some polar bears, we went BACK BACK OVER THE FALLS, and then we made it safely back to a quiet Norvegian village where we exited and sprinted through the movie because no time. We entered the gift shop and looked at all the expensive winter clothing, let me tell you if I had the money I would buy one of those sweaters they look so freakin snuggly for when it's abysmally cold outside. We passed through the perfume shop and made our way to China!

We browsed through the Chinese gift shop, enjoying the beauty of this pavilion. People honestly don't understand how amazing this pavilion really is. It's so beautiful. So beautiful that I forgot to take any pictures. I tried to keep my phone use to a minimum on this trip. As much as I love live tweeting and instagramming, I was trying to just enjoy my once in a lifetime vacation with my absolute best friend. Plus I somehow managed to take the majority of my pictures at MK. Sorry it's my favorite. Next trip I will take oodles of photos to share with all of you, I promise!

After enjoying China, we made our way to Germany. We oogled ALL the men. Yum. I love this pavilion, I think it's my favorite. I just really love the architecture and the area music. I think German folk music is so fun. I also have this dream to learn how to yodel. Like. It's at the top of my bucket list. I am such a fanatic about yodeling. It just sounds so cool and so happy. Have you ever met an angry yodeler? Probably not. Check out this youtube video of a 12 year old blowing your mind with her mad yodeling skillz: YODELING. She's so cool, I wish I was her. Or I wish I could take yodeling lessons from her.

MOVING ON. We made our way through Italy, which disappoints me a little bit. The food is amazing, don't get me wrong. I just think the merchandise is disappointing. I just think this pavilion is lacking. Sorry.

Next is obviously MERICA. But we just walked through it. Sorry MERICA but I see you everyday. I live in the Ohio American Adventure.

What's next? Stay tuned!
Also, I apologize for the lack of photos! I took the majority of them later in the day!

Next Chapter!

Chapter 12: "Why am I the Only One Eating Lunch?"

Oh man. Boy do I love food. My family is Italian. Our solution to every situation in life, be it heartbreak, joy, boredom, holidays, etc. is to eat. And eat. And eat. It's kind of like that scene in My Big Fat Greek Wedding when Maria asks Ian if he's hungry and he says no but she makes him food anyways. That's my life. Except the Italian edition.

After we walked through MERICA, we found ourselves in Japan. I, however, found myself hungry. I'm usually in a perpetual state of hunger, but when I'm in Disney it escalates very quickly. And I'm not even sorry. I decided it was high time I tried the quick service place in Japan so Erika and I made our way there!

I opted for a California Roll, Edamame, and a bottle of water. I have to force myself to drink water in the parks. Diet Coke is my drug, but it's really not good for you and it's not hydrating at all. I still love you Diet Coke. We're still exclusive, don't you worry.

I know this was a safe choice, but it was EXCELLENT. I try to get seafood as often as possible when I am in Florida because it is so fresh. The sushi was amazing. Easily best sushi I've ever had. Next to the sushi at California Grille. That sushi wins. But the sushi in Japan is a close second! The edamame was delicious as well, a nice supplement to the sushi! It was a delicious, yet light meal, which was perfect because we had a dinner ADR at one of my favorites coming up later, so I wanted to make sure my stomach was prepped and ready for FOOD.

Erika just sat there and watched me stuff my face. We chatted and just enjoyed not only each other's company, but being together in WDW. There's nothing like it.

After I was done, we browsed Mitsukoshi and headed onward! Today was just a day to lightly browse through World Showcase, eyeing what merchandise we wanted to come back for, since it was only our first day!

We walked through Morocco, which is one of the most beautiful pavilions in EPCOT. If you take the time to walk into the pavilion and past the fountain you get to witness the stunning and beautiful mosaics. I forgot to take a picture. My bad. But seriously it's stunning. Go see it.

At this point, we reached France and it was time for more food. Erika is a huge fan of seasonal sorbet and we were luckily here in WDW right after the fancy new ice cream and sorbet place opened in France! Yay!

Erika chose lemon sorbet in a cup and I chose the mixed berry sorbet in a cup as well. WOW. SO MUCH YUM. The sorbet was light, yet thick and very flavorful. So refreshing. It became a must do for us every time we found ourselves in the World Showcase. It is an excellent addition to the France pavilion and a nice break from the heavy pastries from the bakery. I highly recommend the sorbet to everyone.

It was starting to get really hot, so we decided it was time to go back to the hotel and check out the pool!

I tweeted:
"After traveling the world, it's time for a swim!"

As we were walking out, I apparently decided it was time I took a picture to document our time in EPCOT!

If Spaceship Earth could take a selfie...
IMG_3254_zps49f39d23.jpg

Up Next: Pool time and our next park for the day!

Next Chapter!

Chapter 13: "I Guess I Should Take Some Pictures of Our Hotel..."

We finally made it to the bus stop and we lucked out that a SSR bus pulled up right as we got there! Yay! When that timing works out, it's like a message from the heavens above telling you that you are worthy to not have to wait for a bus. Thanks guys! :littleangel:

The bus rides to and from SSR and the parks were never longer than 10 minutes which was nice, but that is not including the extra time stopping at each individual SSR bus stop within itself. This got to be kind of annoying.

We got off at the Carousel and made our way to our room to change into our bathing suits!

I also decided I should take some pictures of the resort as well as my room. My sisters were begging me to do this and I didn't want to disappoint. Or forget. Mainly forget.

So here are some pictures of our walk to the Carousel and the building!

Scenery and a much needed Directory because SSR is a freakin' city:
IMG_3254_zps49f39d23.jpg

Hi Carousel! :wave2:
IMG_3256_zps160b6505.jpg

Artsy shot of our building:
IMG_3257_zpsd5b709cb.jpg

Workin' the angles:
IMG_3258_zpsb309292c.jpg

A pretty birdhouse thingy:
IMG_3259_zpsde77eeff.jpg

Another shot of the building (I really loved how colorful it was!) :
IMG_3260_zps18f604a4.jpg

Entryway:
IMG_3261_zps7453ceb6.jpg

Elevator:
IMG_3262_zps9d5ab2b0.jpg

It really is a beautiful resort.

We quickly changed and grabbed minimal items to bring with us and we made the trek to the pool!

As I've mentioned before, we were staying at the Carousel and the pool (I found out one of many) was located at the Springs, which is where the food and main lobby are.

We made the trek and arrived at the pool! Yay! It was a scorcher! Plus we were feelin tired, so we needed a relaxing pick me up for our full night ahead!

I tweeted:
"The main pool at SSR is so nice and refreshing :)

"

I also managed to take 2 shots of the pool to send to my family who was incredibly jealous of me! Heh :lmao:

IMG_3264_zps3cb137ed.jpg

IMG_3265_zps095b4952.jpg

It really is beautiful and it wasn't too crowded when we went!

There is also a water slide, but we decided against that since we didn't want to get our hair wet. We're such girls. But we had a dinner to get to and a long night ahead and we didn't want to redo our hair! Girl probs.

We swam around for about an hour and we found it was time we should get out and go back to the room to get ourselves together for our dinner and evening festivities!

Where to? Who knows!

Next Chapter!

Chapter 14: "Let's Take a Nice Picture! NOPE."

After we finished up our afternoon swim, we headed to Artist Palette for a quick snack and to refill our mugs. I opted for an oatmeal raisin cookie, and Erika got shortbread cookies I think. She got something though.

We filled up with our various pops, and walked back to the Carousel.

We each took quick showers, fixed our makeup, and changed into our evening attire. Which wasn't all that fancy but hey. It worked. :groom:

We walked down to the bus stop and waited until a Hollywood Studios bus pulled up!

I tweeted:
Off to Hollywood! Hooray!

Once we arrived, we had about an hour to kill before our dinner ADR so we did what normal humans do and we headed straight for ToT! WOO! A collective favorite between the two of us!

Hi lovely!
IMG_3266_zpsc4de72af.jpg

We grabbed fastpasses which were right after our dinner, score!, and then hopped in the standby line! It was posted as 30 minutes and we had the time to kill so why not!

So mysteriously spooky
IMG_3268_zps2f3dcf75.jpg

As we were standing in line, I thought it was an appropriate time to take some nice vacation shots. You know, ones that were appropriate enough to show our parents and grandparents. However, Erika and I are just too weird for such shenanigans. I think we took like 10 "nice" vacation shots total. And I took over 100 pictures (which isn't a lot, but like I said I was trying to stay off my phone and I don't have a nice camera!). We just are not grown ups when we're together. We try and fail. :upsidedow

Below are our attempts at taking nice pictures. Fails. Fails everywhere.

IMG_3271_zpsa4a499ae.jpg

IMG_3272_zpsda577a47.jpg

IMG_3274_zps1eef4e5c.jpg

IMG_3275_zpsd34006eb.jpg

We are attractive. And no we do not have modeling contracts, but if you would like to sign us, we are available!

In lieu of my failed photoshoot with Erika, I decided to have one with ToT instead. Can I just talk about how much I love this ride? First let's start with the area music. Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the area music. I listen to it all the time! It's so amazing and classy and beautiful and I love it. My absolute favorite song they play is "Deep Purple". It's actually one of my alarms. I love it. I am very much a vintagey girl, I love antique jewelry and furniture and fashion, I thrift all the time, so this queue and its music are right up my alley! Ah the queue. The fog. The heavy shrubbery. The perfectly placed dust and cobwebs. The dusty glasses and jacket sitting on the lobby desk. It's perfection and so well done I just love it. If you have the chance, take some time to really look around the main lobby and even the library (before the lights go out! Spoilers!). This ride has so many details that you miss because you are so busy with the story and with like walking ahead. It just is so perfectly done. I love it.

I tweeted:

I could listen to the tower of terror lobby music all day.

ToT photoshoot time!

IMG_3276_zps2b9cd284.jpg

IMG_3277_zpsce49329a.jpg

IMG_3278_zpsb9809062.jpg

IMG_3279_zps35af5b6d.jpg

Ah. Perfection. Thy name is Tower of Terror.

Erika and I are pros and once we entered the library, we headed straight for the sliding door so we could zip out and get to the elevators faster! I've seen the preshow a million times, and while it is amazing and perfect, sometimes I just wanna run right through and get on the ride. I'm from the North, I'm pushy and impatient.

We headed out of the library to the elevators and were seated very quickly because we are a cute little party of 2. Love it.

We had an amazing time, we were cackling and screaming and just whooping it up! It was so fun!

By the time we got off, we decided it was time to head to our ADR and check in a little early, since we were both starving!

Where are we eating? Stay tuned!

Next Chapter!

Chapter 15: "If Only They Would Let Us Just Stay On the Elevator"

After we went on Tower of Terror for the first time, it was time we headed back to our dinner location!

We walked back to the MuppetVision 3D area, and arrived at Mama Melrose!

Mama Melrose is a favorite between Erika and me, so it was definitely a must do for our trip together! Mama Melrose is a hidden gem in Hollywood Studios! It's one of my all time favorite restaurants in WDW and I always make a visit there on my trips! I love the decor and the food is superb!

We checked in about 20 minutes early and were told we would probably be waiting for the full 20 minutes, but we didn't care!

We finally were called to our table and we were ready to CHOW DOWN. :hyper:

It's so cute inside! I love the twinkly lights!
IMG_3280_zpsa6716713.jpg

Once we sat down, our waitress came right to our table, score! We each ordered a Diet Coke to drink and she quickly came back with the drinks and bread, NOMS.

For our entrees, Erika got rigatoni and meatballs, and I opted for spaghetti and meatballs! Two classics.

We gobbled our food down and enjoyed every bite!

After we finished eating and paid, we had ToT fastpasses burnin a hole in our pockets so we high tailed it over there!

Thus began the ToT marathon of the night. We walked right on with our fastpasses and had another great ride, and once we got off the wait was only 10 minutes so we hopped back in line. And again. And again. And again. They really should've just let us stay on the elevators, save us a trip through the queue!:banana:

I tweeted:
"About to go on tower of terror for the 5th time. No ones mad.

"

Too true. We ended up riding ToT 4 times in a row, for a max total of 5 times in the matter of 2 hours, with a dinner in the middle. Champs. Pros. Bosses. Crazies.

After our 5th trip into the Twilight Zone, Hollywood Studios was nearing its 10:00 closing time. BOO.

As Erika and I were walking to the bus stop, we were both contemplating what we wanted to do. Should we go back to the room and call it an early night? Or should we go to MK, which was open until midnight that night. Decisions, decisions...

CALL IT AN EARLY NIGHT? NOPE. :hyper:

We caught the TTC bus instead! We still had almost 2 hours of park time! We weren't about to waste that!

A TTC bus pulled in pretty quickly and in a matter of 10 minutes we were on our way to the MK! WOO!

I tweeted:
"Going to our third park of the day! Magic kingdom lets do this.

"

Stay tuned for 3rd park of the day fun!

Next Chapter!

Oh, the Tower of Terror queue music is great! My mom and I love it. She says it reminds her of Poirot and that whole time period :O

Chapter 16: "Do You Want Ice Cream? Yes. The Answer is Always Yes."

As soon as the TTC bus pulled up, we hopped right on and were right on our way to the MK! It was around 10 pm at this point, so we would have at least an hour if not a little more in the parks, so why not? We don't go to bed early anyways.

We arrived at the TTC and RAN to the monorail! I honestly don't know where this burst of energy came from...we both just really love the MK. :hyper:

Once we arrived, I snagged this shot:
IMG_3281_zpsf31b1a62.jpg

We decided to head straight into New Fantasyland since Erika had yet to see it at this point! Crazy!

My favorite fountain at night:
IMG_3282_zpsbfe68b11.jpg

It's dark, but I thought it was a cool shot!

Our first stop in New Fantasyland was Gaston's Tavern to check out the decor! We decided against Lefou's Brew, I don't really know why actually...:worried:

After Gaston's we went inside the cute little Beauty and the Beast gift shop to look around. I really want to own a set of those divine plates. I love them. So freakin fancy.

From there we headed for Little Mermaid! WOO. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ride. I had already ridden it in not only my trip to WDW in January, but at DCA last August! But I still love it as much as I did the first time! Not only is the queue absolutely amazing, immersive, and stunning, the ride exceeds it on so many levels. I love the part where you go underwater and the bubbles surround you, like that's such genius, I can't. The Under the Sea room is so much fun and it makes you want to dance, the Ursula scene is perfect, and the Kiss the Girl scene is by far my favorite. First off, that's my favorite Disney song next to "I See the Light" from Tangled. I seriously love "Kiss the Girl". I sing it all the time in my car. Or at home. Anywhere really. I love Ariel's bow. It's so large and in charge, I love it. I own 2 "Kiss the Girl" themed bows and I wear them at LEAST once a week. And then the wedding scene is precious. Basically I feel this ride is the most well done dark ride Disney has done, next to It's a Small World, but let's be honest that ride is in a class of its own. LOVE.

Just look at this castle:
IMG_3284_zps922f6faf.jpg

IMG_3285_zpsc5a7310d.jpg

IT'S PERFECT.

After we enjoyed this lovely ride, it was creeping upon 11:30 so we decided to just mosey on down through "old" Fantasyland and into Main Street.

The castle was open for walkthroughs, so we hopped right on that! I LOVE WALKING THROUGH THE CASTLE. I hate that it's closed most of the day. Not that I don't love DAWM, I just think the mosaics inside the castle are stunning and need to be shown as often as possible. Plus how often do you get to walk through castles? NOT VERY. If you do, then I'm super jealous of your life. :worship:

Castle photoshoot, because it NEVER GETS OLD.

Ooh purple:
IMG_3283_zps00ae2014.jpg

THESE MOSAICS.
IMG_3288_zps91161c34.jpg

Artsy angle!
IMG_3289_zpsed2df879.jpg

One of my favorite shots from my entire trip (completely unedited):
IMG_3290_zps3e5068c6.jpg

Weee castle :lovestruc
IMG_3291_zpsa2d608d5.jpg

Last one for tonight:
IMG_3292_zps36d9b3f0.jpg

I JUST LOVE THE CASTLE, OKAY?

I tweeted:
"

I'm honestly so incredibly lucky to be in Disney world with my best friend. :) ‪@erikabearika234

"

As we slowly meandered through the castle, we were just walking through the hub to Main Street, just minding our own business and I swear like 10 different families came up to me and started asking me questions. It's cool because I could answer them all. It's like they knew I was a diser. :lmao:

I tweeted:
"Sharing my Disney wisdom with the WDW noobs of the world"

We kinda strolled up to the Ice Cream Parlor and Erika and I just looked at each other. It was like 11:45 pm and she was like "Should we get ice cream?" and I answered and tweeted (and titled this chapter):

"Do you want ice cream? Yes. The answer is always yes. ‪#wisdom

"

We walked into my favorite building on Main Street and got in line! I LOVE the Ice Cream Parlor. I love the colors inside, the costumes, the theme, the food, the everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. :love:

Snagged this pic:
IMG_3293_zpse6a18324.jpg

Can I live inside here? Thanks.

I ordered a cookies n cream kids cone and Erika ordered a chocolate one. We just ate our ice cream, and just took in the atmosphere of Main Street and Walt Disney World. This is living people. One of the most perfect moments in my entire life. I will never forget that feeling of belonging and joy and happiness. :love:

I tweeted:
"

I just love being here and I will never apologize nor grow out of it. Disney is the best. Hands down."

We made it to our bus stop and went to bed!

What a fabulous day filled with 3 parks and 2 best friends.

Stay tuned!

Real Life Update!

Or just the Disney stuff:
Next Chapter!

"This is the Story of How I Died..."

Just kidding! But who doesn't love a good Tangled quote every now and then? Or every day. Yup. Every day. Tangled is my obsession. No one's mad. And if you are? Then I don't know why you're here.

WOW! I can't believe I haven't updated in 6 weeks...:scared1: Sorry guys! Life gets crazy and it takes me a while to update because I want it to be as great as possible! Plus I'm still new to TRing so bear with me!

Since I know you all care about what's been happening in my life, I shall let you know what I've been up to!

Well I'm now 6 weeks into my 3rd semester of undergrad. It's crazy to think that a year ago I was in my 1st and now I'm a sophomore! My schedule is crazy and it makes me have biweekly panic attacks because my major is really hard and I just want to go to medical school guys. I'm currently taking only 12 credit hours since the classes I am taking are very difficult. I am taking Organic Chemistry I, Organic Chemistry I lab, Genetics, and Intro to Italian I! :faint: Yeah. My life. I promise I am not self loathing or anything...maybe...

I've also been very busy with my sorority! I was a recruitment guide from August 15-September 15 (bid day)! It was crazy! We hosted so many events and then actual recruitment week and us recruitment guides tried to hangout all the time and start the semester! It was INSANE. But amazing. My sorority welcomed 19 beautiful new women into our chapter and we couldn't be more thrilled!

I also received a little this semester! :banana::love::woohoo: She's my mini me guys. She's perfect. We're planning a big/little solo trip to Disney in May so hopefully that happens and I can write a TR for it! AHHH. Stay tuned! :hyper:

I also went to Disneyland over labor day weekend to participate in the Dumbo Double Dare challenge! We left Thursday August 29th and came home Monday September 2nd! We were running around like crazy, soaking up all that Disneyland/DCA has to offer, going to the race expo, and running a 10K and 1/2 Marathon, aka 19.3 miles in 2 days. :eek: IT was an amazing and hectic weekend! But it was worth it!

So yeah! That's my life in a nutshell. But I'm back and I'm going to try to update as often as possible! Please stick with me and don't leave me if I'm absent for a few weeks. I'm doing my best because I love you all and I love TRing.

I'll post a photo update from my trip to Disneyland and my actual human life so you can all see the evidence of why I've been gone!

Now back to regularly scheduled programming!

Photo Update!

Or if you still don't care and just want the Disney goods:
Next Chapter!

Photo Update #2!

PSYCH.

I decided instead of trying to pick and choose Disneyland photos from my trip, I am going to do a mini-TR of my weekend to Disneyland for race weekend! Yay! :) Expect a link soon!

As for photos from my actual life, I may include those at a later time.

Thanks for sticking with me! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter