Please share your experience with pets...

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
while you have stayed at Portofino or the other Loews hotels?

Considering a short trip with our fur baby.

I've been to rpr and hrh when I have seen pets

At rpr, those with pets stay in Tower 2 and have a designated area to walk them
Hrh has a lovely section also for pet walking and all with pets are located in rooms at one wing, first floor.

Both of those hotels have the doggy bag stations.

The times I have been at pbh, did not see any pets.

At check in, you will be given a treat bag for your pet.
Cat or Dog, they have provisions for them as a gift.

I've seen some dogs at HRH. They were very cute! The room service menu even has pet items available- for dogs and cats. I'm a cat mom and I think my cats would freak out if I took them on vacation! The dogs I've seen there have been very nice and well-behaved.

I know that there are only certain room categories reserved as pet friendly. You cannot book club level with a pet (at least at HRH).

You do see them around the lobby areas on occasion and fortunately we have never seen any that were unruly or misbehave.

Loews are strict with their policy on dog behavior so you shouldn't have any negative experiences. They are made most welcome though.

Me too, have not seen at the Portofino, but have seen at RPR. And, like the others have seen, all were very well behaved dogs. Cute ones too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!