Please send your prayers

NewOrleansLady

Mouseketeer
Last week my 12 year old cousin suffered a brain anuersym and docters are uncertain of their next move. They say it is amazing she is even alive right now and each day is a blessing.

Please visit http://prayers4jessi.livejournal.com

Prayers are needed and please feel free to pass on the webpages to all!

:hug: I wish your family well in this and pray for a full recovery. I read the page and Jessi seems like a really strong young lady. The Dis family is great place to come for support, we are always here to help when we can. I will be praying for Jessi.

I've just said a prayer for Jessie. What an incredibly strong girl, she humbles me.

I'll light a candle for her in church this weekend. Please keep us updated. :grouphug:

I will keep you all in my prayers. I had a very good friend that had one and they didn't give her much of a chance to survive.

She did and slowly but surely she is coming back. Her recovery so far is a miracle. I pray that she has one too.

I just came back to check on Jessi and I saw that she went home from the hospital yesterday... I am so excited for your family. Best wishes to you and your family, as I know that she still has quite a bit of recovery time ahead of her, but it is GREAT to hear that she is back home with the family. :flower2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter