Please refresh my memory re: Contemporary Club Level

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I can book "standard atrium club level" -- what floor does this put us on? Is it the same floor as the club lounge? What is a "standard view"? TIA.

I can book "standard atrium club level" -- what floor does this put us on? Is it the same floor as the club lounge?

If you booked Atrium Club Level, your room and the Atrium Club itself will be on the 12th floor.

If you booked Tower Club Level, your room and the Tower Club itself will be on the 14th floor.

What is a "standard view"? TIA.

Not sure. Calling @GADisneyDad14 for the assist on this one.

“Standard Room - Atrium Club Level” is really a Bay Lake view. 12th floor, all rooms face east towards Bay Lake.

One of my favorite room view categories by the way, since you have the lounge on the other side of the floor for MK/fireworks viewing.

In some ways I like the Bay Lake view better than a TPV room - it’s just so classic Disney.

View roughly similar to this:

8.JPG

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter