Please Read - RE: Tickers

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Please Post- Tickers from Magical Kingdoms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that many posters use countdown timers and tickers from Magical Kingdom. I recieved a complaint from a poster that their virus warning software was complaining about a page on the DIS Boards. Further investigation showed that the warning was being triggered by the tickers from Magical Kingdoms. I checked Google's safe browsing page and it reports that:

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 10 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-24.
Malicious software includes 1 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including imagehacks.info/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30496 (COLO4).

So for your safety we have blocked that web site.
I know everyone loves their tickers but our visitors safety is our highest priority.
We can revisit this if the site gets cleaned up
Alex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter