PLEASE READ - Editing your Profile/Signature/Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
If you need to edit your signature, profile, user title, etc. , you can do it from the User control panel. Select the USER CP link at the top of the screen. There are also many other features there that will help you in customizing the boards.

Thanks,
Pete

Added note: The software is set to allow you to change your own title after 30 posts and 30 days. Until that time, you won't have the box to add custom user titles.

If you don't have the box to edit your title, you will need to start a new thread on the tech board asking the webmasters to change your title.

:D

Click on one of the links below:

Edit Profile

Edit Options

I've noticed that the changes occur retroactively so you don't need to post to test it... you can just look at one of your other posts. I found that this saved me some time in finalizing my signature and avatar.

I'm confuse myself too!! :( After the word Gender, right at the bottom, they ask you to pick "Submit Modifications" or "Reset Fields". There is no "Custom User Text" or where to put the infos on the screen.

Just a test. . this is only a test. . .

The software is set to allow you to change your own title after 30 posts and 30 days. Until that time, you won't have the box to add custome user titles.

If you don't have the box to edit your title, you will need to start a new thread on the tech board asking the webmasters to change your title.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter