Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

These are all awesome! :cutie:

CCA6002E-7ACB-4C9F-957E-0DB96CE61A6F_zps1n5c6bfs.jpg

Polynesian's Lava Pool, July 2015

I wish everyone would caption their photos. Most are obvious but not all. Noobs wouldn't know where any of them are without a caption.

True. I am trying to figure some of them out. :(

Without reading the entire thread, I'm wondering if any of the pools have a snack bar or close place to get food? Can we eat and drink at the pool? We are staying a CBR because we've been dreaming of both a Caribbean vacation as well as a Disney vacation. I want to sit at the pool with a drink and eat snacks of possible.

True. I am trying to figure some of them out. :(

Without reading the entire thread, I'm wondering if any of the pools have a snack bar or close place to get food? Can we eat and drink at the pool? We are staying a CBR because we've been dreaming of both a Caribbean vacation as well as a Disney vacation. I want to sit at the pool with a drink and eat snacks of possible.

The main eating area is adjacent to the CB pool...to the left from where this photo was taken:

IMG_8300_zps7ca3666e.jpg

IMG_8204_zps64d70e49.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter