Please keep Titus and his family in your prayers...

Keli

<font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera
I don't know how many of you remember me posting about this on the old military board but Titus' grandfather suffered a stroke a couple months after Titus deployed to Iraq. It was a devistating stroke from which he never really recovered and he passed away this week. Titus was close to both his grandfather and grandmother and I'm sure that both he and his family could use some prayers right now.

I'm sorry to hear about Titus' grandfather. I will keep Titus and his family in my prayers.

sending some (((((hugs))))) and prayers his way. I will be watching your count down clock!!

My sympathies to Titus & his family. Poor guy being so far away from his family. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Titus and his family will be in my thoughts --- as well as Ashli continues to be. I'm sure the holidays will be tough for her.

:hug:

So far Ashli and Titus both appear to be handling the holidays apart pretty well. I think it's easier for both of them because now it just seems like it will be no time and Titus will be home. I don't know how to explain it but as soon as the countdown got below 100 days they were both encouraged and now they're just looking forward to Titus' homecoming.

Condolences to Titus and lots of strength to Ashli (& you) to get thru the next 78 days. :)

His family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Do you have a date when he will be back?

Hey Carol, It's great to see you posting again. I've missed you in the last couple months! We do have a date for Titus' return, well, sort of. More like a time frame, lol. The offical word is for him to return in Feb/March 2004. I set my countdown calendar for March first since that is in the middle of the time frame but recently it's been kind of looking like it's more likely to be the middle of February (whoo hoo! Every day we knock off of the count the better!). I don't expect the last two months to be as hard for the guys either because they will be traveling to Kuwait and loading the ships and planes with equipment to bring home. The change in location (a lot less danger and more comfortable facilities) plus a change in jobs will probably be good for them.

My condolences, Keli, to Titus, his family, and all your family with Ashli. Looking forward to having him home soon.

My thoughts and prayers continue, for his family and friends. I'm sorry for his loss. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter