Please help!

dis4harley

DIS Veteran
I want to use the WDW design that you put pictures inside the letters of DISNEY. Can someone please tell me how to insert the pictures??

I have photo impact pro 10, but I haven't figured out how to do very much with it yet.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alisha

Don't want to hijack this thread, but where can I get this file? ;)

I am unfamiliar with the program you use, as I use PSP 8, but I would use layers and put the picture layer behind the letters. :confused3

:wizard: Beth

That is exactly what to do! For me, it took a little cropping, etc and rearranging the layers but it's such a great design!

The original file is from okwoodsmith, who gets all the credit for an AMAZING piece of artwork! I have a copy without pictures; if you PM your email address I can send you the file.

I haven't figured out how to do layers yet. So, if someone could walk me thru it I would be forever grateful. Please?

Hmm.... I have Photoshop, so I'm unfamiliar with Photoimpact. Let me check another thread and see if I can find something for you!

I'm not familiar with that program, but I know that with some programs you can choose a photo as the "fill" for objects including letters. :coffee:

I have figured out how to do the layers, but i end up having a picture overlapping the castle part. I would really appreciate some tips from someone who knows more or who has done this... Can someone please help???

Are you familiar with the Arrange function. If you click on an object, you can right-click on it and then send it to the back or front. This won't work if the castle picture is full screen.

If the castle is full-screen, you can use the eraser function and erase just the part of the object that is overlapping the castle.

I figured out how to put the pics in, but they look soo pixelated or something. The pictures I am trying to use are really good until I put them in. Can someone please help????

Alisha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter