• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help with CM PS planning question

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
DD11, DD1, DH, and I will be at WDW 9/10 (Fri) thru 9/20 (Mon). I recently called for my PS ressies, and found that the first two days we are at WDW will be the Night of Joy Celebration, for which MK closes early (I think about 6). We usually schedule Chef Mickey's dinner for a Sat, because I heard that's when they have those yummy ribs! My choices are the first or last Sat we are there. The first Sat is the Night of Joy, so we could go to CM right after the park closes (PS at 6:40) and take our time to relax and eat. Or....leave MK about 5:30 (to miss the park closing rush) and head over to Epcot for dinner at a counter svc place & see Illuminations, or MGM for Fantasmic, or the FW campfire movie. Or...if I keep the last Sat ressie instead (PS at 5:20), we can leave MK for dinner, then go back for fireworks and Spectro. Having never been to WDW in Sept, I don't know what time the fireworks and Spectro begin, or if I have left enough time to comfortably get back to MK to watch both. I also don't know how if Spectro is only offered certain nights, which further limits our options. I already have CRT scheduled for 9/12 (Sun morning), PSB Tues morning, and CP Thurs afternoon. Please help me make my choice. Thanks!

There are places the show what hours in September have been in the past. Try this one:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk

and find the Park Hours section. The usually keep them up for the past year.

If it was me, I'd skip out early on the NOJ day and go then.

Maybe call Chef Mickey's directly and see if there are any other days they have ribs on the menu. It might give you more flexibility in your PS schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter