Please help us welcome Beanie

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
The Webmasters have graciously assigned another moderator to the Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies forum.

Beanie brings a great love of WDW and lots of trip planning knowledge to the Theme Parks board. I'm very glad she will be with us now.

Won't you give her a warm welcome and make her feel at home here? She's lots of fun, very caring and has a marvelous sense of humor. She will be a great help to us all :)

Welcome Beanie. I think you're going to like it here :)

Katholyn

Hi Beanie!! :) The board can only get better with you here now!!!

Go Beanie!
Go Beanie!
Go Beanie!

Uuuuhhh they didn't tell you what happened to your predecessor now did they? hehehehhe we'll be good... we promise....<wink>

Darian

Beanie,

From one board newbie to another - Welcome!

:jester:

WELCOME WELCOME!! And congrats on your new moderator position! I'm sure we won't be too much trouble for ya! ;)

--Maren :earsgirl:

Welcome, Beanie. Are you the same Beanie that posts the trivia answers on the rewards board?

Yes, that is me, txadmin, although I got one wrong the other day!:rolleyes: but I do love that board! :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it is so nice to feel welcomed like this!! :) I am happy to be joining this board as I love all the Theme Parks..My favorite one is MGM Studios! :):)

Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter