Please help us help kids at Christmas...

quietgirll

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody-t I wanted to stop by and ask yall for a bit of help please I am a huge fan of an Elvis Tribute Artist (or impersonator whichever you wanna call it) named Travis Powell. He has recently started a foundation in his area of NC to help underprivileged children. His primary goal is to focus on giving them a Christmas they may not otherwise be able to enjoy. In the last month, we have raised well over a thousand dollars, and are working everyday to increase that number. If you guys could please please please just visit the fb page and like it, that would be so awesome. We really want to build the numbers up and get the word out. Take a look around the page, visit the website, if you feel moved to share it with your friends- AWESOME. if you could just please take a second and like the page, it would really mean a lot to so many people. Please help us make a difference. If you have any questions or comments about the foundation, let me know. Thank you so much!

https://www.facebook.com/travispowel...ation/timeline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter