Please help. Only 4 hours at Universal Studios... what first?

cotomom

<font color=red>That'd be FABULOUS!<br><font color
We'll only have 4 hours in US. Opening to 2pm. Since we have to cram as much as possible in, what to do and what order?

any idea of the crowds lately?

this will be on Friday!

Many thanks!

We'll only have 4 hours in US. Opening to 2pm. . .
To maximize your time, do 1, 2 and 3 first:
1. Studio Tour
2. Revenge of the Mummy
3. Jurassic Park
4. [Backdraft and/or Special Effects Stage, if interested]
5. Anything else on the Upper Lot that interests you.

Woody

I wouldnt panic. Honestly I got bored with it after riding jurassic park, and the mummy. The Shrek 4d show was good, I thought the backlot was boring (not interested in seeing the outside of a building where they film such and such) which just to me boggled why people say it's so good. It was mainly beige buildings. They did have a few special effects on the rides but nothing great jmho on the backlot tour please no flames. I just found they offered very little than I expected, and the mummy and jurassic are basicly the only good rides there.

Plenty of time to see many attractions, shop a little, eat some and take photos. I don't think you can do it all, but we were ready to go after 4 hours. We enjoyed the Backlot Tour, and some other attractions.

Have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter