Please help my ideas come to life. Castaway Cay, and Mommy and me

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
Please help me, I have ideas and no way and little skill to complete them. I’m going on a 3 day mommy and me cruise. My name is Karyne and my daughter is Dana.

I enjoy when artists get to create in whatever medium they prefer. So cartoons, drawings, Photoshop, Paper-craft, watercolor, acrylic, oil,.... but I’d like to see the artists name/handle on the bottom right-hand side so they get credit if they would like.

Here are a few ideas:

• I was wondering if somebody could think of something for the mom and daughter of the Incredible’s.

• The mom and daughter from Aristocats. We both loved that movie when she was little. And Dana’s middle name is Marie.

• Ariel and Melody from The Little Mermaid II.

• Other mom and daughter combinations?

I plan to print every design to put on the door. My daughter has very bad anxiety and I’m hoping this trip can teach her how to relax her mind. I’m hoping she can think of positive moments from the trip to bring down the anxiety. She gets nauseous at school and sick to her stomach often. She works very hard on her grades at home and feels guilty if she takes any time off from her studies. She has a hard time keeping friends because she keeps telling them she can’t do something with them because she has to study.
I’m so thankful you are willing to share your talents to make magic for others.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!