• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me request a room at ASMo

Alli and Molly's Mom

Earning My Ears
We've never stayed there before, so I don't know how to ask for what we want. DD would like to be in a 101 Dalmation room. I'd like to be on the 1st floor, due to having a stroller to wheel around. DH would sort of like to be near the food court, and I would sort of like to be near the laundry... but the last 2 are not priorities. 1st floor, 101 Dalmation is all I am really concerned with. How does this work out? What will we be near? TIA!!
We leave 2 weeks from TOMORROW:)

Most people who have had good luck getting their requests have advised that you not get too specific (such as requesting a certain room number) and put your requests in order of priority.

I think you have a good chance of getting what you all want if you just request a 1st floor room in Dalmations as close as possible to the food court. I don't think they get nearly as many requests for Dalmations as they do for Toy Story. Dalmations is also a great location. It is between the 2 pools - both of which have laundry facilities - and is very near Cinema Hall where the food court is located.

BTW, all the buildings have elevators so you could still manage the stroller if you get an upper floor. (Maybe not as easily as with a 1st floor room but it's certainly doable.:) ) Hope this helps.:)

We also love the Dalmatians!!! It is centrally located and not too far from pools or laundry (which are by both pools) and the food court as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter