Please help me plan AKL meals!

Consider booking Sanaa for dinner as soon as the restaurant opens.

There aren’t a lot of window tables, but if no one is in the restaurant when you arrive, your request for a window table is more likely to be successful (depending of course on the size of your group).

At least that was my reasoning when we ate there and it worked.

Jiko is the best restaurant in all of WDW but if your eating at Boma I recommend dinner for 2 reasons. Zebra Domes and the soups.

Thinking Jiko for anniversary dinner-and forgot about the tours! This is a surprise for DH (his birthday also on trip)-he thinks we are staying value (Pop-which I love) whole trip.

I love that!!

I definitely recommend Sanaa - especially the bread service! We had a 5:00 pm ADR and did score a window seat.

We are actually hoping to stay at AKL next trip, and I'm looking forward to trying Boma.

Were hoping to book AKL because we are such foodies, and all three of the restaurants are near the top of my list after reading all the menus! So were literally picking the hotel based on food choice! :mickeybar:) hopefully we can plan to eat at all of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!