• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me make online ADRs--what do I have to do?

SGMCO

Vintage Style is Sweet--Rumbleseat Fashions
I was thinking about making all of my ADRs online this year since
it's an option, I only called to make ADRs on past trips.

My 180 day is on March 29th so I'm trying to learn what
I should do early before my date comes.

I was wondering if I have to provide
my Vacation Package Reservation Confermation Number so that I can
make ressies for my entire trip (I couldn't find a locating to put this number)?

Does all of the ADRs that are book listed at the end and can you print
the list with the REssie numbers?

What time can I make these Ressies online 12:00am midnight or do I have
to wait until morning?

Anything else that would be helpful in making online ADRs would be much
appreciated.:flower3:

You can't link the reservation until you get to the booking page of the first restaurant you are trying to book. When you get to the booking page, there will be a few paragraphs at the top of the window, and one of these includes the ability to link your resort reservation to the dining reservations. Once you have linked the reservation the first time, you can continue making further reservations without re-linking. If you exit the Disney dining pages, you will have to link again.

I'm not one of those people who makes a lot of ADR's, so I usually just print the individual confirmation emails and take the appropriate one with me to the park. I believe you can print all of your dining reservations - I've just never done it.

How do I book my dinner reservations online? I have my DVC reservation confirmation letter. What next? Thanks.

Thanks, so now I know whenever my 180 day window opens up there
will be an area to link my Resort Package Reservation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter