Please help me decide what to book first!

yesdnil

#momlife
My ADR date is rapidly approaching and I don't know what order to try to snag these reservations! Please tell me what order to book these so I have the best chance at everything. Don't know why I'm getting so nervous about it!

Arrival day - Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, hoping for early show, tier 1 seating
Day 2 breakfast - Cape May Cafe
Day 2 late lunch - Teppan Edo
Day 3 early dinner - Liberty Tree Tavern
Day 4 lunch - Sci-fi Drive in
Day 5 dinner - Storybook dining at AP
Day 6 brunch - Homecomin'
Day 7 - HEA dessert party
Day 10 dinner - Le Cellier

Storybook, I've heard Sci Fi has been hard lately, Dessert Party, Cape May if you want early. Brunch at Home Comin', LeCellier had dinner openings the whole week we were there last month, the rest in the order that want

Storybook, I've heard Sci Fi has been hard lately, Dessert Party, Cape May if you want early. Brunch at Home Comin', LeCellier had dinner openings the whole week we were there last month, the rest in the order that want

This is the order I would choose.

Sci -fi has been extremely difficult for some time now - would definitely make it a top priority - definitely top 3

I was stupidly nervous too when I booked ADRs... I took the day off work and had my PC, laptop and MDE app all on! I actually got what we wanted for Easter break more easily than I thought. I’ll be the same this year when my window opens though. The above advice seems great, I guess you just have to balance what’s in demand with what you most want. I’d like Sci Fi but I’d LOVE Storybook and would be gutted not to get that. I also picked a back up for each one so I wouldn’t be too disappointed if I didn’t get first choice (50s PT is my backup for Sci Fi for example) Good luck

So, we successfully got all of our reservations!! Homecomin' brunch ended up being the trickiest. I kept losing my time and ended up bumping it to 12:20 before it would go through. Maybe it'll be good since we'll be there at the lunch/brunch overlap. Liberty Tree Tavern gave me problems as well. Maybe I'm not the only one who thought it sounded like a fun way to kick off MVMCP that day! Lol

I have heard on this board how hard it is to get ADR's but in 5 previous trips I have never failed to get an ADR within 15 minutes of the time we ask for. Congrats on your selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts