please help me decide,DDE OR MYW??

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
we are staying at pop for 14 nights in september and so far have only room ressies while i decide what dining option to go for :blush:
we are a family of 4 the kids are 7 and 4 and good eaters :rolleyes:

i was all set for the myw package with dining, although we probably wouldnt have eaten two meals every day without it but we would'nt stuggle to eat them either iyswim

our usual eating plan is a b/fast or snack and an early evening dinner (table service)

please tell me what plan you would go for and why :flower1:

many thanks princess:

I think I would choose the MYW plan if I were you. It sounds like it would work very well with your dining habits and provide real value.

The DDE is apparently only available to AP holders and Florida residents anyway or are you considering APs? I think with the MYW plan, you could save over the 20% off that DDE provides.

In addition, since you like snacks and counter service as well, the MYW plan fits better. DDE is mostly table service with the exception of AK and the resorts that don't offer table service.

Have fun on your first on-site stay. :wave:

You must be a Florida resident or annual passholder to participate in DDE, and there is a fee to sign up.

But, on the other hand, the room price savings with an AP Discount for 14 days could easily pay for some of the APs. Room savings are generally in the 30% to 45% percent range for AP holders.

I recommend AP's, discount on room when the code comes out, buy the DDE. You only have top spend 250 dollars on food to pay it off. Definitely would save more money this way!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter