Please help. Looking for Bride Headband

Tiff54

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone. I have read on here before that they have a bride headband with the ears instead of the ear hats but I can't find them anywhere and I can't find on here where I read about them. I have heard that the hats are hard to keep on so I was thinking the headband would a lot easier. Also does anyone know how big the grooms hat is and if it is hard to keep on. We are honeymooning in disney Feb 9-16 and would really like to have these. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Tiffany & Larry
2*8*03

Hi! You can order the bride headband from the Mad Hatter shop at Disneyland 1-800-362-4533. They are $24, I think. I wore the bride ears with the beanie, not the headband, and they were pretty easy to keep on my head. I just used bobby pins, and they didn't come off on rides like the Tower of Terror. For the rollercoasters, I just took off the beanie, and held it in my lap by the veil.
Andy wore the groom's hat, and it was actually a lot easier to wear than the bride's, since he didn't need bobby pins to keep it on. He could just take it on and off like a regular hat, and he never had a problem with it flying away. The groom's hat is one size fits all, and costs $10.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter