Please help!Leaving tomorrow and need help from MVMCP veterans!

E

eeyoresmom

Hi everyone. What would you do? We have PS's for LTT at 5:45 on Dec 7th,the night of MVMCP.Now that I know for sure they are letting guests in at 4:00,I'm wondering if I should cancel the PS and use that time for the rides.It is myself and 2 teen DD's.We like to do alot and want to see as many shows as possible(except the storytelling) and ride the rides.What will be open between 6-7 that we can do,or would you suggest we keep our PS?We do have other times we can eat at LTT if it's a don't miss.I'm just concerned about making the most of our time that night.TIA:confused:

Not a veteran - but I'd cancel it. You figure by the time you're seated it will be 6...and it might take up to an hour to eat and get back out of there. Definitely valuable touring time :)

We had a PS at CRT but cancelled for the same reason.

Thank you Familymoon. Has anyone gone that can tell me if we might as well spend that hour in a restaurant or if that is valuable park time? TIA:rolleyes:

We had a PS last year for about 5:30 at LTT, and were seated within minutes. We walked out at the start of the party. Worked great for us. To my knowledge, the park closes at 6, and then reopens for MVMCP, so there aren't rides or shows that are actually operating during the 6-7 period. I think you are only allowed in certain areas of the park until the party officially starts. I assume the Main Street stores will be open, but I am not positive. I would go early to the park, ride what you can, but keep the PS.

I am also not a veteran and this year will be our first MVMCP but if you go back a page or two and read the thread titled MVMCP November 30th you will find a schedule posted by christophfam from Dec 2. They say there are shows schedules as early as 6:15 (Twas the night before christmas). I was in the same dilemma, do I go ahead with a ps for early access or not. We finally decided to eat an early dinner outside of the MK and try to enter around 5:00. Good luck with whatever you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter