Please help, fast pass booking opens tomorrow

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
We have a 9 night reservation followed by a dvc stay for late March, early April. We can begin making fp's tomorrow. I'm confused as to how far into the trip I will be able to book. Will the system recognize our DVC stay which starts 10 days after our regular reservation?

If the check out of the reservation and check in on dvc are the same day, it should be one long window. If there's a gap, the rest of your 60 plus length of stay will open 60 days prior to the dvc stay.

You can hold 14 consecutive days of FP's if you are onsite, I believe. And, as the previous poster mentioned, it depends on if you have a gap in there or not.

How did things work out for you?
Besides the typical website crashes that happen every day I make fastpasses it worked ok. Im not sure what was supposed to happen but I have a regular room reservation starting on March 21 for 9 nights followed by a 6 night DVC stay, checking out on April 6. When I logged in to make fastpasses Sunday which was 60 days before the March 21st reservation, I was allowed to book through April 4th. I had to log in again on Monday and Tuesday to make fastpasses for the 5th and 6th. This was ok for us because the fastpasses we really wanted were earlier in the trip. I dont know why I was able to book 14 days out from that first reservation or why I wasn't able to book through the dvc stay but thats what played out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter