Please help ASAP sharing deluxe?

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
Currently we have 2 rooms at POP for total of 3 Adults and 3 kids 15, 8 and 4 with regular dining for Memorial week. I just priced it and if I moved one of us to the other room and had one room with 1-A and the 2 little ones and did Deluxe dining for them and Quick dining for the other room it would be just a tad cheaper but we would get more table service credits plus appetizers. Has anyone had issues sharing deluxe credits lately and if I change my reservation today and today is the deadline to customize our magicbands is it going to cause big headaches? It will only save us a couple of dollars changing but we will each get 3 additional table service meals plus appetizers. Is there anything else I am not thinking about and please let me know if you have had issues sharing your credits on deluxe. Thank you all so much!!!

Currently we have 2 rooms at POP for total of 3 Adults and 3 kids 15, 8 and 4 with regular dining for Memorial week. I just priced it and if I moved one of us to the other room and had one room with 1-A and the 2 little ones and did Deluxe dining for them and Quick dining for the other room it would be just a tad cheaper but we would get more table service credits plus appetizers. Has anyone had issues sharing deluxe credits lately and if I change my reservation today and today is the deadline to customize our magicbands is it going to cause big headaches? It will only save us a couple of dollars changing but we will each get 3 additional table service meals plus appetizers. Is there anything else I am not thinking about and please let me know if you have had issues sharing your credits on deluxe. Thank you all so much!!!

As of right now, you should be fine. There have been no reports of anyone having problems sharing DxDDP credits this year. Go for it! It has no bearing on your MBs; they just access the information.

We are looking at doing this, and unless my math is wrong, you end up with more of both TS and QS per person doing it this way. It will open us up to be able to do some signature dining (2TS credits) and Hoop Dee Doo Revue! There is no problem paying for meals. Just know which bands are for QS and which ones for TS and pay with appropriate band! Disney does not care how many credits you use at one meal (credits are pooled by room not designated to individuals in the room).

Did you go on your trip yet? Im also looking into doing that moving one child unto my reservation and upgrading to the deluxe ddp, but I keep seeing so many conflicting comments about wether the ts credits are pooled with the deluxe or not, keep us posted thank you and have a magical day...

Did you go on your trip yet? Im also looking into doing that moving one child unto my reservation and upgrading to the deluxe ddp, but I keep seeing so many conflicting comments about wether the ts credits are pooled with the deluxe or not, keep us posted thank you and have a magical day...
The TS are pooled with the deluxe plan. Its the regular ddp that they are separated between kids/adults.

We just went in Jan, with 2 adults and one child. They were pooled together. I'm sure that hasn't changed since its still in the same year:-). Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter