Please delete

Your entrees look sooo good compared to how mine looked! LOL. I had the Parmesan crusted chicken Marsala, but the sauce was already on the chicken.. I thought it was still a little dry but good. I tried the Maple Laquered Pork and it was not good at all!! It looked like mystery lunch meat :crazy2: so the Chef is going to do some braised beef with tomatoes and carrots.

I really wish I kept the risotto on our tasting menu! :sad1:

I'm excited to hear the other details of your planning session.. and it's so cool that you got to take some pictures of your reception space!!

Following along! I'm kind of new here but I love everything you have picked so far. The food pics made me hungry!! I am currently planning a Wishes Wedding for October 2018 and was thinking of starting a PJ but just don't know where to start. Anyway, I can't wait to see the rest of your planning process! popcorn::

When you go through your planning session do they tell you prices when you mention you like this certain flower or that, or do you have to pick and wait to find out the cost of everything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!