Please... can someone tell me how to be able to book 3 nights with 3 day package..

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I am searching around and seeing that you can only book 2 night with a 3 day package, and I want 3 nights... We are going in Nov. 2020 so this time of year has not opened up yet...

Is this something where I am going to have to book a 2 night with a 3 day package... and then book 1 separate night...I really don't want to have to check out store my bags then check back in at 3:00... into another room...

Or

Is there a way to book 3 nights all together, with the 3 day package?

Thoughts...

Please and Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
You're going to have to book it separately. If you get the same room category you shouldn't have to switch rooms.

You're going to have to book it separately. If you get the same room category you shouldn't have to switch rooms.

OP here

Thanks so much....

That's what I thought... I would plan to book the same category... so hopefully we would not have to do the whole check out -check in again.. Not sure if I want to go down that road... Once our time of year opens up, I can really see whats available... and if I want to go down that road...

We went in November 2018 and booked a two day, one night package but needed three nights. We chose the Sheraton and we were able to keep our rooms all three nights. I did have to make two separate Sheraton reservations directly through the SPG (now Marriott Bonvoy) website, so it was three total. Two through Sheraton and one with the package. It was annoying, but it worked out just fine!

We went in November 2018 and booked a two day, one night package but needed three nights. We chose the Sheraton and we were able to keep our rooms all three nights. I did have to make two separate Sheraton reservations directly through the SPG (now Marriott Bonvoy) website, so it was three total. Two through Sheraton and one with the package. It was annoying, but it worked out just fine!

Thanks I will have to check it out... Where you able to get the fast pass options?

Yes, each person got a set number of fast passes with the the package that we could use either day at either park. If I remember right it was 2 A fastpasses and 4 D fastpasses. They also weren’t tied to a person, so the last evening I used a couple of my mom’s because she went back to the hotel and I stayed at the park.

We did the package with just fastpasses as we’re not really show type people.

I just reread your post and I just really realized what you said... I guess I need more coffee in the mornings ... you called Sheraton directly and made both reservation through them... So I could make...
* 1 reservation for the package for 2 nights and 3 day park pass that include the Fast passes, happy 15, free drinks, and breakfast on day 2 and 3 and whatever else comes with it,
* then a separate reservation for 2 more nights...

Ideally I would like 1 night, then 2 nights with the package, then the last night...

Is this right? or do I need more coffee :surfweb:

I just reread your post and I just really realized what you said... I guess I need more coffee in the mornings ... you called Sheraton directly and made both reservation through them... So I could make...
* 1 reservation for the package for 2 nights and 3 day park pass that include the Fast passes, happy 15, free drinks, and breakfast on day 2 and 3 and whatever else comes with it,

Ideally I would like 1 night, then 2 nights with the package, then the last night...

You have to book packages directly through OLC.

Yes, I booked the package first through the Tokyo Disney Resort website - choosing Sheraton as the hotel. Once that was confirmed, I called the Sheraton and booked the night before and the night after our one package night. This ended up being two separate Sheraton reservations.

Thanks everyone for your info...

DH and I are going to skip the package... It seems somewhat of a hassle to have to have like 3 reservations for 3 or 4 nights...

We decided on 3 nights and a 3 day park tickets...

While I would love the FP's... not sure if it's worth it in the budget column...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!