Please calm me down!!!(Updated )on page two!!

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
We are refinancing our mortgage (first and second combined) and if this goes through we will save ALOT of money each month.
Well they just came to appraise my house and Im sweating like a pig!! (sorry :))
I need to take a breath and relax!!
I feel so nervous and of coarse they cant tell you anything.
Ok calm me down!!!!!!!!

Ok whooosshhhh!!!!!! Im trying but now Im feeling lightheaded!! Imust of taken too big a brealth!! lol

It is out of your hands now. It won't make any difference to the decision if you are panicking or sitting back, relaxing and enjoying some nice music. With maybe a shot or two or your beverage of choice. lol

Relax! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, besides, home values are SOARING right now in our area! I'm sure you will make out just fine! :teeth:

LOL Serenna!!!!!! boy I wish I had some liquer in the house!!!!! (Or should I say its a good thing I dont!!:))
ChiTownzi- Thanks I hope you are right

Browneyes-NOW that sounds like a plan!! Hey it only 2 hours away!! HMMMMM???!!! lol Well actually not much longer till I go!! Ill just keep thing of that oh I know Ill make some PS'S~~

Dont do that, it would mess up the house!;)
Just keep Dising and try to relax. Go to you "happy place", which Im sure is WDW.
Good luck and hope the house is worth all you thought and more!

relax even if they dont estamate your house for what your plan was thye will have some back up plans for a little less money, its in the bank, but just in case flirt with the guy

Relax! I've never heard of anyone's appraisal come in lower than they expected!
(and, yup - it's out of your hands - so don't waste your sweat on it now!)
Hang in there!

We are doing the SAME thing! 2 mortages into one & the only thing that hangs in the balance is the appraisal! We were working hard on the yard & on the interior for three days now & he comes on Friday morning!!

What rate did you get?
I got 6.5% on a 30 year fixed. I thought that was pretty good!

Well sit down and realx. Things will go fine for you. Wishing you the best of luck.

This will relax you....
fd9b301d.jpg

LOL Jason that is what my Stepmom said to do!! :o :)

(I dont think it would of helped though)

Camcolt-Good point the house is nice and clean

Catsrule -Thanks lol( you are so silly)

Hnymoon-Its stressful because if it goes through its such a great savings, If it doesnt atleast I still have my house. I got 7 % (We dont have the greatest credit not the worst but not the greatest)
But its still good my first was 81\2 and my second was 13 1\2!!
Good luck ot you also!!! :D
Everyone else thanks so much for your help I feel much better!!

It appraised higher then I needed!! YIPEEEEEE!!!:bounce: :bounce:
And boy were they quick to get back to me!!!!!! :D :D
Ok gonna have a glass of Beringer to celebrate!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!