Pleasantly Surprised - Yes, its cheesy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny you said that! We caught the tail end of it and loved it. We ended up finding some time on our last night to return and catch the whole show!

...at DH's request. Which I find amusing because he is meanest looking, heavily tattooed, grouch in the world, but he LOVES the oldies and live revue shows :rotfl:

Good eye Angi. I saw him in Villains a few times and thought he was great, and AFAIK, that is the same guy. PEO does crowd control for the shows and I've seen at least three different combinations of performers.
DH said he couldn't believe I recognized him. I think it was because he really struck me with is voice. As soon as I heard him at the Guardians show I thought it had to be him. Plus the resemblance was very close. So very talented. I hope Disney can continue to find ways to feature his voice.

I was walking by, heard it & sat down. Really enjoyed it & the crowds get into it as well!!

It seems like this is more what Disney had when I was a kid & I loved watching them all them! I hope they bring more back.

I had never seen the movie, but the the show was so good, I went and watched it. I hope they keep it longer - I wonder why it’s a short term thing?

I had never seen the movie, but the the show was so good, I went and watched it. I hope they keep it longer - I wonder why it’s a short term thing?
I can only guess it's a talent thing. They don't want to pay the talent needed to put it on full time. But purely my W.A.G.
Plus, they use that theater for the concerts during F&W, so they had to stop for those, since they start in a couple of days.

There was a Guardians Of The Galaxy show at Epcot Center? I didn't even know that show existed because the only Guardians Of The Galaxy show I knew was the one at Disneyland in Avengers Campus. Was Star Lord featured in it and they perform songs from the movie soundtrack in the show too? Sounds awesome and I may have to look it up on Youtube sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!