Plaza Inn reservations available 90 minutes before park open?

DisneyJade

Two decades on the DIS, lurking and learning
I am on the Disney site checking availability for Plaza Inn's character breakfast during our trip, and I'm surprised to see an 8:30 AM slot open on a day the park is expected to open at 10:00 AM. Do breakfast reservations start an hour before EMH/MM begins? That's the only explanation I can think of. The next day is also expected to be a 10:00 AM opening, and the only reservation available is 9:20. It is not an EMH/MM day.

If you’re going off of historical data and park hours aren’t out yet, that suggests that the park will open at 9.

Plaza Inn doesn’t open before EMH.

Yes, I agree with the above - if you are making reservations 60 days out then park hours are not yet released - until they are officially released then it's just a guess. We have gone during value times when you'd expect it to open at 10 and it ended up having 9AM opening. I have also seen it change - where when we first checked it showed 10 and then a week or so before we arrived it was changed to 9AM.

Just to agree with the above posters. Those days will have a 9 opening.

Thank you all. I wondered about the earlier opening time. I sure hope so! That could mean more park hours for our trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter