Plaza Breakfast?

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen an actual menu with pricing for the Plaza breakfast at Magic Kingdom? Breakfast dates were just extended so I booked an ADR for our January trip but there's no menu on the Disney site so I have no idea what all they have or what pricing is. If someone could point me to a menu that would be great. Thanks!

That’s what I’m looking for too. I’ve checked all the fan sites, even the Disney App and nothing.

I have this booked for the beginning of December but I’d like some more information before I decide if I’m going to keep it because it doesn’t fit all that great and my plans. I’m shocked that it just starting on November 4 and still no menu available!

I didn't realize it hadn't started yet! Every article I've found was from September saying it was starting soon so I just assumed it already had! Thanks, I'll keep watching for it and hopefully someone will post about it! I'm surprised too that you can't even find a menu on the Disney site! There should be at least something to indicate pricing!

No menu, but saw this is on the Disney site....

Breakfast at The Plaza Restaurant
Begin your day of magic by fueling up with a delicious breakfast at the Plaza Restaurant.

Choose from delectable breakfast fare like the Classic All-American Breakfast Platter featuring scrambled eggs with breakfast potatoes, sausage, bacon and a biscuit. For a scrumptious and savory morning start, try the Lobster Benedict, or create your own omelet with fresh ingredients that include your choice of sausage, bacon, ham, onions, peppers, tomatoes and cheese served with breakfast potatoes. And, of course, there’s Mickey Waffles for the kids—or kids at heart!

Breakfast at the Plaza Restaurant is served every day from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.

Hopefully someone on the boards will go tomorrow and can take a pic of the menu!

I have an 8:05 reservation for my January trip and after seeing the menu and reading the reviews am quite excited about this meal! Since I don't think I've ever had a breakfast reservation since I started going on regular Disney trips in 1972, I need some advice. If you have a breakfast reservation, will they let you into the park early? I know the Plaza isn't that far from the gate but want to be sure I am in the park by 8:05 and not going through bag check. It will be the first full day of my trip so I'll be more than ready to get started on my day!

I have an 8:05 reservation for my January trip and after seeing the menu and reading the reviews am quite excited about this meal! Since I don't think I've ever had a breakfast reservation since I started going on regular Disney trips in 1972, I need some advice. If you have a breakfast reservation, will they let you into the park early? I know the Plaza isn't that far from the gate but want to be sure I am in the park by 8:05 and not going through bag check. It will be the first full day of my trip so I'll be more than ready to get started on my day!
I'm curious about this too since I got an 8:00am reservation!

I booked it for one of our MK mornings, PPO. I am not sure if I am going to keep it but will discuss withthe family if they are interested. Personally, after having seen the menu I hope they all are in agreement. Honestly, by the time I am through, we will need to fit the parks into our dining schedule, not hte other way around! LOL!

I booked it for one of our MK mornings, PPO. I am not sure if I am going to keep it but will discuss withthe family if they are interested. Personally, after having seen the menu I hope they all are in agreement. Honestly, by the time I am through, we will need to fit the parks into our dining schedule, not hte other way around! LOL!
I’m the same way! I keep wanting to cut out at least one TS but I like them all too much! I thought maybe this one wouldn’t be that good and it would get eliminated but that doesn’t seem to be the case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter