Playhouse Disney in DCA

Thumpersmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know which of the Playhouse Disney t.v. shows are at the DCA show?

It has been a really long time since we went to the Playhouse Disney show in DCA....our DS is 10 and not interested in going anymore but we have a new princess: DD who will be 6 months old when we go in April and I know I will spend some time at the show while the DS goes on Tower of Terror etc.

I need to start watching the shows so I know who the characters are and get her a little used to the songs etc. We have watched JoJo's circus and Higgly Town Heros but who else is in the show? Bear?

Thanks for your help!!! :)

When we went last august it was Bear in the Big Blue House, Jo Jo Circus, Stanley, and Book of Pooh. We are going again in 9 days so we will be going again. I think it is a really cute show.

Leslie

THANK YOU!!!!

I loved it when my DS was small and am pretty excited that we get to revisit all of the small kids attractions and experience Disney thru fresh eyes again!!!

Hope you have a great trip!

OK, I'm having a senior moment, please help.

Last year they changed the show and added JoJo' Circus to Pooh, Stanley & Bear. Who got dropped (what was the previous 4th segment?)?

Thanks

At WDW JoJo replaced Rolie Polie Ollie. I have never seen the DCA version so I am not sure if they were the same.

Thanks, it was Rollie Pollie Ollie here also. Once you mentioned it, I remembered it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter