Playground equipment at CBR

MaggieMouse

Mouseketeer
This is my first time going in the summer. Will the playground equipment be too hot for my little one to use? Do they have a slide?

thanks!

If I recall correctly they do have at least one slide at the playground area. Not sure about how hot it will be, it appeared to be the same style the local playgrounds around my house have, the yellow plasticy kind. With a 9yr old and 2 1/2 yr old, we didn't even get to the playground they were more than happy in the pool. And loved the slide in the main pool.

We stayed at CBR last year. The playground looks great, very colourful plastic, on the beach near Jamaica. We planned on a visit, but too much other stuff to do! I recall seeing online photos of a wooden playground on Parrots Cay, but I never saw it last year. We stayed at CSR last month and their playground is AWESOME! S

Last time we went to CBR the wooden playground on Parrot Cay was closed, later heard that it was removed. Maybe they're going to replace it soon?

There is a playground on the beach in Jamaica. If you go early in the morning, it might be okay. After that, it will be too hot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter