Played a little joke on DS

Tiggerkeeper

<font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><
My 19 yo DS wrote home from Marine boot camp this week that he needed $20 (he is in a medical rehab unit healing a fractured wrist). Now this fella is employed by Uncle Sam and gets a paycheck...granted they aren't allowed to use much of it that's the rule, so why does he want MY money?

Well, being his mother I felt obligated to send it so....I sent a $20 bill from the Monopoly game!! Sooooo bad! I figured playing a joke on him would make him laugh!

But I also sent a St. Patrick's card with a crisp $20 bill in a different envelope, of course!

So what do you think, am I a baaaaaad mommie??

Melissa

LOL No, I don't think you are a bad mommy!:p I am sure it will make him laugh. You sound like a fun mommy.

I'm nearly 48 year old, and you sound like my mommy!!! She would do something like that, as I would!!!

I am going to have to remember this- You sound like a lot of fun!-and even as an E1 marnie boot-the government is giving him food and housing-makes you wonder if he is spending his pay on wine women and song doesn't it Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter