Plans have been filed for DVC expansion at Caribbean Beach Resort

Oh I see. You're talking about the dug out area on the peninsula on the left side in the aerial photo correct?

Does anyone know what the three sided construction dealio is on the left side of the main building?
I believe what you’re referring to is the maintenance/dock area.

Oh I see. You're talking about the dug out area on the peninsula on the left side in the aerial photo correct?

Dug out and poured white cement, appears to be zero entry, maybe 2 zero entries.

- One thing I observed last trip is the resort is VERY unobtrusive from the park. That turret in the middle of the fireworks is about the only thing that can clearly be seen from across the lagoon in Epcot. Anyone concerned about views in the park shouldn't worry, it will be significantly less disruptive than the Swan and Dolphin already are.
Agreed. The only place where it was blatantly obvious it was there was walking out the steps of one of the Canada stores you could see it pretty clearly. But otherwise, it’s there, but not as you said any worse than S&D

Couple more of those block walls going in the lakeside pool area.

enhance

enhance

Rooftop probably dining.

enhance

Little visible progress the past few months, maybe they're cranking along on the inside. Hoping Riviera will be open for my trip in late September and I can snag a room there. I guess Coronado didn't look so different a month or two ago and that's supposed to open in July.

It's funny you say that, took some last weekend and didn't even post, just not much new.

enhance

enhance

It's funny you say that, took some last weekend and didn't even post, just not much new.

enhance

enhance

The difference in the exterior is that the stucco is being applied, which is last except for paint and maybe some touch up caulking. Everywhere that is no longer yellow is now stucco. The yellow color is an exterior sheathing product called Denzglass. In the old picture, most of the back is yellow, with looks like a first coat on the center section. Now it looks to be about 75% complete. In case anyone wants to know...

Does anyone know what the three sided construction dealio is on the left side of the main building?
Looks like mechanical equipment (air conditioning) to me

Thanks, very nice. :thumbsup2

Like the outdoor theatre but really prefer white sand over turf. I suppose sand is messy and not really fitting the theme though.

Rooftop dining looks cool.

Def will be staying there on dues though, on occasion anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!