PLANNING VACATION FOR 10 PEOPLE- OFF SITE

micheypl

Earning My Ears
Hey all :)..booking a vacation for 10 people in December 2019, 5 adults and 5 children . Does anyone have any information on nice/ clean places close to Disney.

Last edited:
There are lots of communities near Disney with houses that would fit your group. Windsor Hills is really popular but there are lots of others too. I doubt you will find a house with an indoor pool. Most are screened in but outdoors. I see you are coming from NS? I would make sure the pool is heated and you should have no issue with swimming outside (at least the kids shouldn’t) unless it’s unseasonably cold. I’m from SK and we swam pretty much every day when we were there in Dec a few years ago but we also had great weather - mid to high 20’s (Celsius) everyday. Cooled down a bit in the evenings but the kids still were in the pool every evening.

Hey all :)..booking a vacation for 10 people in December 2019, 5 adults and 5 children . Does anyone have any information on nice/ clean places close to Disney. We would love to have an indoor pool since it will be a bit chilly when we go.

Do you mean an off-site resort or a vacation home?

There are lots of communities near Disney with houses that would fit your group. Windsor Hills is really popular but there are lots of others too. I doubt you will find a house with an indoor pool. Most are screened in but outdoors. I see you are coming from NS? I would make sure the pool is heated and you should have no issue with swimming outside (at least the kids shouldn’t) unless it’s unseasonably cold. I’m from SK and we swam pretty much every day when we were there in Dec a few years ago but we also had great weather - mid to high 20’s (Celsius) everyday. Cooled down a bit in the evenings but the kids still were in the pool every evening.
Thanks so much I will check out Windsor Hills

Hey all :)..booking a vacation for 10 people in December 2019, 5 adults and 5 children . Does anyone have any information on nice/ clean places close to Disney. We would love to have an indoor pool since it will be a bit chilly when we go.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek has 4-bedroom presidential units that sleep 12. It is as close to Disney as you can get, next door to the Caribbean Beach Report.

As others have said, indoor pools aren't a thing in Orlando. Resort pools are heated, however. In December, the weather can be 80 or 40, so you won't really know until you are about to leave.

We used an Airbnb for 8 people. The property was called Lucaya Village Resort and it was quite close to the World - 10-15 minutes and 2 left turns. It’s basically a bunch of townhouses on a gated property. House seems a little tight but is surprisingly comfortable.

Worth a look but I think it’s probably good just to check out Airbnb in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter