Planning September 2018 and need advice

ANRush

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I'm a longtime lurker here and I've finally convinced my husband to take me to Disney! We have been one time before, but it was a family trip and I was not involved with the planning. I'm a little overwhelmed and was hoping that I could get advice from you experts.

I booked the Fall into Magic offer for Sept 3 - 8, staying at CBR in a preferred room. I already booked some ADR's and our fast passes. I've been working on our touring plans every spare moment I have. So, my first question is - does anyone know anything about this package? Here's the link to the offer:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/s...-magic-package/?CMP=ILC-DPFY18Q3wo0614180027A

I'm just not sure about some of the events included - like the Epcot dinner or the exclusive Rivers of Light viewing. Does anyone know what this will entail?

Another question is about ADR's. All of the events with this package occur during the evening hours so I booked dinner reservations. My rationale was that we would start late morning, grab a QS lunch in the park, and try to eat dinner before the nightly festivities began. The last time we were at Disney my YDD wanted to eat in the castle and was so disappointed when we didn't get to, so this time I booked CRT for the night of the MNSSHP. The reservation was for exclusive dining during this party and I didn't realize it, but it required advance payment. I thought it was like all other ADR's. The total cost for 4 of us was almost $300 which shocked me when I saw it on my statement. My question is - is this worth it? Do any of you guys have experience with this event? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to ramble - like I said, I'm starting to feel slightly overwhelmed!

TIA!

Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter