Planning our trip

cnmib

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

We are planning our first trip to DLP. We will be going in March ( a surpise for DS's birthday!)

We had planned on taking the Thaley's down but it is booked on the weekend we wanted to go. So we will be driving instead. Which brings me to one of my questions. We were planning on staying at the Sequoia but now that we will have a car for transport, any thoughts on the Davy Crockett Ranch?

Also, we were planning on getting a 3 day hopper ticket. I've heard that if a ticket isn't used it doesn't expire and can be used later. Is that true with a three day ticket. ie we use it on Friday and Saturday but decide not to go on Sunday, is the ticket still good? And if yes, can it be used at any DL park or just DLP?

And lastly, we will have a 6 year old and a 2.5 year old. Any suggestions on what to see at the park? This will be their first Disney experience.

Thanks for any and all help!

We'll be there in March, too. The only thing I can help with is the Park Hopper. You have to use all the days within three years.

The Davey Crockett Ranch is a good option if you have your own transport. It's more spacious than a hotel room, and has a good range of activities at the Ranch (including the best pool on-site). It is only a short journey from the Ranch to the main car park at the parks. Some of the log cabins (actually they are caravans) are looking very tired now, but gradually they are getting replaced/refurbished so you might end up in a new one.

Tickets can only be used at DLP not at any other Disney park.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!