Planning help needed for morning of our MVMCP

mthds

Mouseketeer
Question regarding The morning of the Mvmcp we are attending. Studios has Early entry at 8. Do you think I will be able to get FP for toy story mania, rock and roller, and Tower of terror for the morning hours and then be done by lunchtime?

That’s really all we care about in studios. Should we try to rope drop something vs fast pass?

Then when done return to hotel rest and get to MK at 4-5 for the party. I know Star Wars is the great unknown but we would probably avoid that area for this trip. It will be the the Sunday before Thanksgiving

Question regarding The morning of the Mvmcp we are attending. Studios has Early entry at 8. Do you think I will be able to get FP for toy story mania, rock and roller, and Tower of terror for the morning hours and then be done by lunchtime?

That’s really all we care about in studios. Should we try to rope drop something vs fast pass?

Then when done return to hotel rest and get to MK at 4-5 for the party. I know Star Wars is the great unknown but we would probably avoid that area for this trip. It will be the the Sunday before Thanksgiving
RnRC & ToT are moving to Tier 1 so you could only choose one of those 3 for your original 3 FP's (assuming it doesn't change again before your trip that is).

FYI - you can only get fast passes for 1 of those rides since they will be all T1 rides by September 1.

I think If you Fp 1 of those and rope drop the other 2 you will be back at the hotel by 10-11/am. I’m not sure when’s ToT will be finished with refurb but I heard that ride has long lines now.

Thanks for all the input. I forgot about the tiers changing. Will rope drop toy story fast past rock and roller. And if Tower of terror is running doesn’t it have a single rider line? All adults and teenagers so no problem with single rider

No, it’s vice versa—single rider on RNRC, not TOT. But the couple of times we’ve used it, it was nearly as long as standby.

Also, if the 6 am openings get extended, you might have an additional change to factor in. I still think it’s totally do-able; you just need to stay in the loop to make sure you have a good plan. Have fun—I love the parties.

Not sure when you party is during your stay but my friends and I are using that morning to sleep in and recover from 2 days in the parks. We are then heading over to the Polynesian for a late lunch before heading to the party.

Personally, I would recommend NO park day, sleep in, grab some QS & just chill at the resort.

We always do Lunch at Chef Mickey's on our Party Day, take in the decor at the Deluxe Resorts and then head over to the MK to get in line about 2/2:30

My friend just came back from DL, his reservation for SWGE 4-8(I think, Im 100% sure it was 4pm), he said ppl lined up at 1pm so he & wife decided to go at 6pm snd he said SWGE was NOT busy then...hopefully things at WDW will calm down by November. I'd 100% do the OP's plan....we are going to the 11/22 party and have a 9:25 adr at Tusker, gonna do AK til about 2, head back to ASMo to put our Xmas outfits on, then head to the party.DH and I wake up at 5am for work, so we are used to pushing long days. I think we did AK before the 11/2014 party we attended,too...it was only 45 degrees that day and got down to like 38 at night! Ppl thought the "snow" was real, lol...

We did a monorail tour of the Deluxe resorts the morning of our MVMCP. It was fine for free entertainment but if you can afford to go to HS for 1/2 day, that would DEFINITELY be my choice! I’d rope drop the RNR and try for a TSM FP. ToT hasn’t had long lines the past 2 trips for me but that could have been a fluke. I’d assume if you’re only doing those 3 rides and you have a FP for one of them, you’ll be walking out of the park by 11am. Good luck and have so much fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!