Planning FP+ so difficult at DHS

Lashed34

DIS Veteran
I started my FP+ planning today Dec 9-12th and have booked ToT at 0930, but really want RotR first and foremost but with no extra hours yet announced it's so difficult to plan.

Would people advise I keep ToT early (SDD not available) or just rebook ToT for late PM and head straight for RotR - I feel like my head is going to explode sorting this out.

RotR will not have fp at opening, neither does MFSR for the time being. Continue monitoring the boards because they always could change their minds but no fp for MFSR has been working out great so I don't think they will have fp for RotR
If you are rope dropping I would do RotR, SDD and leave ToT for later on in the day with fp

RotR will not have fp at opening, neither does MFSR for the time being. Continue monitoring the boards because they always could change their minds but no fp for MFSR has been working out great so I don't think they will have fp for RotR
If you are rope dropping I would do RotR, SDD and leave ToT for later on in the day with fp

I think this is the only possible plan right now until any EMH/EEMH are confirmed (or not).

I wouldn’t prebook fp+ for late pm, unless you don’t plan on doing any rides with fp until then. Better to book early so you can refresh for more and avoid all long standby lines for rides with fp.

I wouldn’t prebook fp+ for late pm, unless you don’t plan on doing any rides with fp until then. Better to book early so you can refresh for more and avoid all long standby lines for rides with fp.
But we don't know how long we'll be queuing for RotR, so late afternoon FP+ are better no...?

If you’re waiting to rope drop the park at least 30mn early and head straight to RotR I really doubt it’ll take until late afternoon. After the first few days, Smugglers Run was usually between 2-3 hours wait til the hurricane came. RotR could be more, no one will know til opening day hits. I’d book the throwaway useless show fp for the morning, Star Tours in early afternoon, and a tier 1 last. Even if you end up missing Star Tours, it’s fairly easy to get a same day fp for. It’s the tier 1 fp that you really want to actually use. Probably the end of your trip will have lower wait times than the beginning since you’re going so close to opening day. Only time will tell though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter