Planning for 2019

Hi, everyone! We’re trip planning for Thanksgiving week 2019, and I am SO excited!!! We’re doing a three-night DCL cruise in the Bahamas Nov 22-25, three nights at WDW in Bay Lake Tower Nov 25-28, and then three nights at Disney’s Vero Beach resort Nov 28-Dec 1 before heading home. We’re renting DVC points for BLT and Vero Beach, and this is the first time we’ve gone through an outside broker instead of just booking a package directly with Disney. So this will be a triple-Dis-extravaganza! I cannot wait!!!

I just unexpectedly came into some way-too-cheap plane tickets so... Disney, here I come again!
Planning on splitting my stay between Universal's new value hotel and possibly All-Star Movies, with hopes of maybe scoring a package discount or maybe even free dining?
Will stay at Universal's Endless Summer Resort from Nov 22-Nov 28, and then to Disney from Nov 28-Dec 5.
Last year I experienced Halloween, so it looks like this year I'll be seeing Thanksgiving with my own eyes!

Hello all,

Anyone else planning for Disney World 2019? I tried to look for a thread and didn't see one yet.

Alot has changed for me... I was last obsessed with going to Disney World in 2015 and it didn't work out. I stopped Disney Dreaming and let life take over. Now my boyfriend and I are considering going to DisneyWorld in 2019 after we pay off some debt, his girls will be older and it will be before his oldest turns into a "Disney Adult" (10 years old).

We are looking at summer 2019 and will invite alot of our friends/family. Hopefully it all works out.

I planned our 2019 trip back during the summer of 2018. My son is now in 5th grade, so I decided our trip will be a congratulations on making it to middle school trip! party: I know it hasn't happened yet, but it will. Failing is not an option when it comes to my son and his schooling. ;) We're going from June 9th to June 13th. I added an extra day because my son is going to miss his last elementary school field day because of when one of our holy days falls next year. :sad1: He's sad to miss it, but the extra day does put a smile on his face!

Last edited:
I'm hopeful again! A much larger than expected bonus came my way today!! My first thought was Disney!!! My second thought was we should use this to start building up the savings again.... :confused3 Ohhhh I really want to go!!!

I see by your counter that your Disney trip IS happening! Next month! Are you ready??

so I'm going in 23 days but I won a cruise with work that leaves from Port Canaveral in May and I'm so tempted to extend out and hit WDW for a day or so afterward...

planning for Aug2019, I've had to move our dates since 2014 I've changed it probably 4 times since then. Always something has come up(my health being the biggest) but now I am determined t go this year. lots of luck to all of us who are trying but have to change it so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!