Planning for 2018

I had a look at that link. It doesn't look like it ships to the uk. But also that's a lot of cheesecake for just me and her to eat. No one else likes it. I do like the Mall, but it depends how much spending money we manage to save. Also, as you say, it's time away from Disney.

I have swimming lessons sorted for DS I think. He has a taster session on Saturday. It's a regular class but they only have four in the classes so I'm hopeful. DD is refusing to do group lessons. I'll keep looking. We seem to have hit one of those times when everything is money and I'm feeling the strain on the finances. I'm just not going to think about how much Disney costs and focus on the fun.

Our friends are there now. I wish I was there but at the same time I'm glad I've got it to look forward to in my future.

We seem to have hit one of those times when everything is money and I'm feeling the strain on the finances. I'm just not going to think about how much Disney costs and focus on the fun.

Our friends are there now. I wish I was there but at the same time I'm glad I've got it to look forward to in my future.

I am glad you found a swim lesson activity for your son.

Your comment about really feeling the strain on the finances really hits for me too. My husband just found out that his contract position will be ending soon. So, he needs to start looking for a new job. Which means that my Disney dreams of a vacation in 2018 will most likely be pushed back to 2019. That will mean five years between trips. Like you, I am trying to just keep things in perspective. But it is hard when you have to keep pushing back your trip. I know that you will understand this as it has happened to you. But at least there is the planning. Like so many Disers, I love the anticipation and the planning stages of going to Disney. Well, at least I will be able to follow along with your planning and others here and get to read your Trip Report when you return.

When your friend return from her trip, please report back on how it went for her. I know that you helped her prepare or at least tried to. It will be interesting to hear her thoughts on it, especially since she did not do hardly any planning for it ahead of time.

So...the swimming didn't go well. We got as far as the changing room before the meltdown. He was in a funny mood all day and as soon as we got there he was uncomfortable. It dawned on him he didn't know them and that was that. His dad took him to the local pool a few days later, just them. That went better. He can't teach him though, but we'll shelve it for now sadly. His sister won't go anywhere near the idea either. C'est la vie.

Sorry to hear your news. I hope he finds something very soon.

It was my birthday yesterday and I had płans for the birthday money that was kindly given to me by my parents and parents in law. I figured as it's cash I wouldn't have anyway that I would change it into dollars now and put it away. Stop me spending it on other things now, like shopping. I had a sudden thought and so haven't done anything yet. We have changed some of our bank notes here lately and phased out the older notes. It occurred to me that if I get notes 12 months in advance, what if there are any new dollar notes coming in. So, perhaps you can answer that one for me. Any changes to currency planned?

Right, my friends trip. Where do I start? So, she said that if it wasn't for the things I did to get her organised they wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. That was nice to hear. They did have a good time, but I was shocked to hear what they didn't ride and said they will have to go back. They had a week in a villa with family then a week at BC. She loved the BC and said it never felt busy in that area. They ate at Raglan Road a couple of times and Rainforest Cafe in AK. I had made them a breakfast reservation at BC but they changed their minds and cancelled it. Their child decided against having breakfast interrupted :rotfl2:. I laughed and my DD looked amazed and sort of shook her head in despair. We also had the same reaction when we heard they didn't do haunted mansion.

:butterflyFirst of all, :bday:! I hope you had a very pleasant one! :butterfly

So...the swimming didn't go well. We got as far as the changing room before the meltdown. He was in a funny mood all day and as soon as we got there he was uncomfortable. It dawned on him he didn't know them and that was that. His dad took him to the local pool a few days later, just them. That went better. He can't teach him though, but we'll shelve it for now sadly. His sister won't go anywhere near the idea either. C'est la vie.

So sorry to hear that. :eeyore:And I have been in a similar situation with my own children. It is so frustrating when you have spent a lot of time planning and working out the best possible situation for them to physically get them there and that happen. It is at those times that I really wish my kids did not have these issues that they deal with since it really limits them at times and I feel that they miss out on opportunities that they would really enjoy if they could have just pushed past their fears/anxieties. But I am glad that your son did go back on a later date and have some fun at the pool with your hubby. Sitting here now in retrospect, I can at least give you some encouragement that even though my son never did go back to swimming lessons, he has grown accustomed to the water and will venture into the pools and even the ocean. It started out slowly and progressed the more times he was at the pool. First he only wanted to sit on the edge and dip his feet in. So that is what he did. Finally, with someone by his side he went into the shallow end and would sit down in the shallow end covering his belly. Then later when he became comfortable and knew the water level was below his shoulders and he could just stand and walk around in the pool he was happy to venture further into the pool. He is able to go in to chest/shoulder level. He avoids going underwater, but he has a few times. I am happy that he is comfortable now in the water and will enjoy time in a pool with family and friends. He loves lazy rivers now! :love: your own family will really enjoy the pools at Disney when you go. For him, it just took a lot of time over the years and exposure to the pools.

:tinker:Here is some pixie dust that your own family will really enjoy the pools at Disney when you go and your children become more comfortable in the water.:tigger:

It was my birthday yesterday and I had płans for the birthday money that was kindly given to me by my parents and parents in law. I figured as it's cash I wouldn't have anyway that I would change it into dollars now and put it away. Stop me spending it on other things now, like shopping. I had a sudden thought and so haven't done anything yet. We have changed some of our bank notes here lately and phased out the older notes. It occurred to me that if I get notes 12 months in advance, what if there are any new dollar notes coming in. So, perhaps you can answer that one for me. Any changes to currency planned?

Right now, I have not heard anything about changing the currency. So, you should be fine. If you don't want to change the money now, perhaps you can open up a separate saving account at a bank and put your funds there. I know that I have some money in a separate savings account and since it is in savings, it is not as accessible to get as our regular household account. So, that is what I try to do. But it is a different savings account that our regular one so that I can just use that money for my Disney money.

Right, my friends trip. Where do I start? So, she said that if it wasn't for the things I did to get her organised they wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. That was nice to hear.
:flower3: It is nice to know that she acknowledges the help you gave her really helped and she thanked you for it. Well, now perhaps if and when they go back she will know to come :chat:talk to you sooner and to to make more advanced plans.

Even though I really love planning, I have the philosophy that would work for others in that one should keep in mind that just because you have done some advanced planning it does not mean that you can't change the plans and drop and change things when you are actually there. :teacher:The advanced planning just gives you more options when you are there that you would not otherwise have.

Have a great day! :mickeyjum

Sorry to hear your news. I hope he finds something very soon

Good news to report, he has found other employment. He will be starting in just a week in a half but the trip is still postponed since we have had to use savings to fill in the gap when he is not making money between the jobs.

So glad that the job situation has been resolved for you. I might look at another savings account. But I always seem to find other uses no matter how I divide things. I have one that I am putting the money in for paying for the trip and I want to keep the spending money separate from that as there is a maximum amount I can pay in each month. It would feel good to see the dollars somewhere too. Could just look at them :rolleyes: sad but it's the little things.

We're doing some work to the house. Most of it my husband is doing himself but every so often we have to get someone in or order more supplies and I hate parting with the money :sad: . We will have to book the flights in a few weeks too. It still feels very much like everyone wants cash at the moment.

To take my mind off the cost, I've started a spreadsheet for planning. I haven't done it that way before. But I thought I'd give it a go. It feels so complicated though when I look at everything I want to do. And having not done the full dining before, putting all my ADR ideas down looks like we'll be eating a lot.

I have stuck with my plans from a few posts back for arrival day. For the first full day I think after a character breakfast at Cape May we're going to do Disney Springs, eat lunch there, have a pool afternoon and then maybe mini golf in the evening. As we're there for 15 nights but have a 14 day park ticket it will be the day after that we hit the parks. As opening hours aren't out yet I can't be sure on the parks but it's a start. And it has to be MK for the first park morning.

It would feel good to see the dollars somewhere too. Could just look at them :rolleyes: sad but it's the little things.
You are so right! It is the little things. One thing that I do each day is drink my morning Coke out of a Disney mug that I got on one of our previous trips. I don't drink coffee but I like my caffeine in the morning so it is Diet Coke for me. :coffee: I have a few that I switch around using. I typically use them the mugs all through the day. It just gives me that little taste of Disney each day. So, I really get use of of those refillable mugs you get free on the dining plan. One of the mugs I use is from my 2005 trip, and a few are from 2009 and one from 2014. :thumbsup2

I've started a spreadsheet for planning. I haven't done it that way before. But I thought I'd give it a go. It feels so complicated though when I look at everything I want to do. And having not done the full dining before, putting all my ADR ideas down looks like we'll be eating a lot.

I have stuck with my plans from a few posts back for arrival day. For the first full day I think after a character breakfast at Cape May we're going to do Disney Springs, eat lunch there, have a pool afternoon and then maybe mini golf in the evening. As we're there for 15 nights but have a 14 day park ticket it will be the day after that we hit the parks. As opening hours aren't out yet I can't be sure on the parks but it's a start. And it has to be MK for the first park morning.

I have used spreadsheets before and like it. I like to be able to see the whole week at a time. Then when it gets closer to the trip, about a week out or so, I copy some of the information into a separate document and just print out each day separately as well as a copy or two of my entire stay. I put the confirmation numbers for the ADRs on there too. I like being able to have quick access to my Fastpass and ADR information quickly without having to rely on the Internet in the parks.

Your first day plans sound perfect to me! After your long travel there, it will be great to unwind and enjoy the resort and settle in. My kids played minigolf and really liked it. And we got the minigolf vouchers free with our resort stay so that helps with the budget too. :cheer2:

Like you, MK is a must for our first park! :mickeyjum:goofy: To me, MK is the heart of Disney and just the most magical place and my favorite park. So, I try to always start and end each trip in MK.

So, what ride do you usually try to do first? Do you plan to try to get your Fastpasses for the morning or plan to use them later in the day. It is just hard to figure out which way is best. And there are tons of opinions in lots of threads here on the DIS that support one way over the other for various reasons.

Ooh good questions. I bought a Port Orleans mug last time we were there and I like my coffee in that. DS brought his refillable mug home but the rest of us didn't. None of us are big fans of drinking out of plastic. A texture thing I guess, even for me, except for him. He seems to prefer it.

Our first ride last time was the carousel. If I'm honest, just because it was pretty empty. Because it was their first real time, I don't count Disneyland Paris, not our favourite place, I guess we had no tradition established. We did breakfast at Crystal Palace before park opening and then headed off in that direction. We'd never done a character breakfast before and I wanted the kids holiday to start with a bang, but it was too much too soon last time and by midday DD had a meltdown. Everyone was too loud etc so we'd headed back to the hotel. Our tradition as a couple was to arrive at the hotel and go by boat to Downtown Disney for the evening. We had stupidly thought that would work for the kids too. That their excitement would carry them through as mine always had. But it didn't so we didn't have a successful first evening either. Then with the inevitable 4.30am wake up the next morning, heading straight to MK made sense. However, like I said, it led to a meltdown. So I have learnt from my mistakes. That is why I wanted to make this holiday longer than 2 weeks so that they had time to get over the journey.

As far as I am aware the mini golf is included in our holiday package. I read it somewhere but now I can't find it. It isn't listed in the magical extras but I know I saw it somewhere. We did it years ago and I think if we do it in the evening when it's not too hot they will really enjoy it. A gentle way to kick things off.

I like to book our FPs as early as possible so that we can then use the additional ones as well afterwards. We may well head for the carousel again as we may have started a tradition last time. There are very few rides I don't like. Stitch is the only one really and not because of the ride. But because the shoulder things didn't stop pushing down on me or my DD last time and it was so painful. I spent the entire time trying to stop it digging into me. When we got off she complained of the same thing. When it was the alien escape I don't remember anything like that happening and so was quite happy to take them on it when I saw it was now stitch. But if that's open it won't be making the cut.

DS favourite is Big Thunder Mountain and DD likes all the rollercoasters. I don't think she could choose a complete favourite. I'm the same probably. DH likes Pirates best.

I've never actually gone to a park on the last day. I've always been so focused on preparing for the long flight home. But we have said that this time we would like to go to a park first before we leave. That would probably be Epcot though, mainly because of where we're staying. They like Test Track. I'm not a fan of Mission Space. I'm claustrophobic. I did it last time but it took me all my time to breathe and not bang on the side to get out because the kids were there and I didn't want them to see. So if they go on that it will be without me. Ideally we'd like to finish up with TT, Soarin' and Spaceship Earth I guess.

The exchange rate still seems to be climbing slowly, so I'm going to hang on for a little bit to see how it goes and then get myself some dollars

Like you, I have learned from previous trips what works best for my kids in terms of planning things and I have had to adjust my planning to best work for the family. This at times is different than if I was planning a trip with the way I like to do things the best. My hubby and both my kids are night owls and have a hard time going in the mornings. And convincing them to get up extra early on vacation is hard to do. They have gone to the extra morning hours at MK a few times with me in the past and we got a lot done but I can't plan to do that every day of the trip because it just wouldn't work.

So, last time, I planned my Fastpasses for mid afternoon when the crowds and lines are the longest. I know that if I do this again on our next trip, it will limit the possibility of getting the extra Fastpasses in the parks after the first ones are used but I guess that is something I will have to give up because it will be better than making Fastpasses and missing them because we do not get to the parks on time.

I rode Test Track for the first time on my last trip and loved it! It is one of my favorite rides. My kids and hubby all like roller coasters but me, not so much. I will do Big Thunder Mountain and I am thinking about trying Rock N Roller coaster for the first time since they all say that it is the smoothest coaster that they have ever ridden. We shall see if I go on it or if I choose to skip it or just chicken out at the last minute. I guess I need to keep in mind, I skipped Test Track in the past thinking I would have an issue with it and I ended up loving it.

As far as you and Mission Space, I am with you on that one. I plan to skip it since the simulation aspect really does make my motion sickness kick in - even on the calm side. So, I will enjoy just taking a break hopefully on a bench nearby or perhaps even pop into a store while I wait. The only thing is that there is not a lot of benches or stores close by, It is near the edge of World Showcase, so my family could possibly just meet me in Canada or Mexico when they get off the ride. At least those are the areas that are the closest to the ride if I am recalling right.

I hadn't thought about using the fastpasses when the lines are long. Makes sense. But for us, as it's August, I think we plan to get out of the sun in the afternoons. Either make an ADR, a pool break or some of the longer, sit down indoor attractions.

I'm definitely going to do the spreadsheet thing but at the moment as I don't know EMH etc I'm finding it overwhelming because I keep thinking of the what ifs and go round in circles. Also, it's scary to see it on paper and see we could so easily expand the holiday even more. If only.... one day. I'd love to one day spend more time over there and combine it with an off site stay too. But for that one of us would have to drive and neither of us have ever wanted to try it over there. There's so many lanes and the whole traffic light system seems very complicated compared with ours. I'm sure lots of people will tell me it's fine and to just go for it.

My DD and I love RnR. I'm not a fan of heights but as this is indoors and fast rather than tall I really enjoy it. My DH gets motion sickness on some of the rides. He hasn't been back on ToT since it happened to him many years ago. I'm trying to convince him to give it another try. He missed the bigger stuff last time as they were too much for our son. But I'm hoping they will try a few next time. We love Everest too. Though when I was offered the front row, much to her disappointment I offered it to the couple behind us and we swapped. Being right at the front when the tracks come to an end was too much for me. But if I'm offered it again I think I'll take it.

I exchanged some currency the other day. Probably way too early and a bit silly of me. But it wasn't a huge amount and it made me happy. We also bought another suitcase as the sales were on. We only took 2 cases last time but as they're bigger, we're going to need more. I see it as spreading the cost.

I exchanged some currency the other day. Probably way too early and a bit silly of me. But it wasn't a huge amount and it made me happy. We also bought another suitcase as the sales were on. We only took 2 cases last time but as they're bigger, we're going to need more. I see it as spreading the cost.

This makes perfect sense to me. I understand the feeling of little things you do make the trip so much closer and real. I totally get you and how you had a happy moment when you exchanged the money for your trip. I expect many of the people who go several times a year or even every year may not totally relate to it but then again maybe they do too. We Disney lovers do have a lot of similarities in common.

So, I haven't checked in in a few weeks as things have been a little challenging here. Too much time on their hands through the school holidays leads to minds that can think too much. We're back at school now, the initial settling in difficulties as usual but we're getting there. OH and I had a rare day off together on Friday. We had plans that were cut short as DS teacher contacted us to say he wasn't looking too well. Turns out we think it was hunger and tiredness. He hates eating school dinners. He used to take his own but they made hot lunches compulsory at the start of January so now he hardly eats during the day. School sucks :upsidedow:worried:.

Anyway, what we did get chance to do before the phone call was we booked our flights. pixiedust: Not only that we've completely lost all sense of reason and gone wild. We've booked 2 nights at Hard Rock Hotel on the end of our trip so that we can give Universal another shot as we know how much DD would like to see Harry Potter again and DS never got to do the stuff he'd like last time because we only did it for a day and it rained all day. So we called it quits early and that was that. Can't believe we've done it. It's so not like us to be so carefree. I have to say it feels good. We've never been away from home for that long. And don't get me started on the cost. In actual fact flights plus Hard Rock and Universal tickets came out only slightly more than we had thought the flights would be so it's not too bad. It feels really extravagant though. Still haven't told the kids but I kind of really want to.

Can't believe this time next year we'd be back home and it would all be behind us. This year's going to go so fast. :dogdance::dogdance:

So, I haven't checked in in a few weeks as things have been a little challenging here. Too much time on their hands through the school holidays leads to minds that can think too much. We're back at school now, the initial settling in difficulties as usual but we're getting there. OH and I had a rare day off together on Friday. We had plans that were cut short as DS teacher contacted us to say he wasn't looking too well. Turns out we think it was hunger and tiredness. He hates eating school dinners. He used to take his own but they made hot lunches compulsory at the start of January so now he hardly eats during the day. School sucks :upsidedow:worried:.
Anyway, what we did get chance to do before the phone call was we booked our flights. pixiedust: Not only that we've completely lost all sense of reason and gone wild. We've booked 2 nights at Hard Rock Hotel on the end of our trip so that we can give Universal another shot as we know how much DD would like to see Harry Potter again and DS never got to do the stuff he'd like last time because we only did it for a day and it rained all day. So we called it quits early and that was that. Can't believe we've done it. It's so not like us to be so carefree. I have to say it feels good. We've never been away from home for that long. And don't get me started on the cost. In actual fact flights plus Hard Rock and Universal tickets came out only slightly more than we had thought the flights would be so it's not too bad. It feels really extravagant though. Still haven't told the kids but I kind of really want to.

Can't believe this time next year we'd be back home and it would all be behind us. This year's going to go so fast. :dogdance::dogdance:

party: How exciting for you! Two extra days in Florida to check out the Harry Potter stuff. My DD really wants to go see it and so I, too, am thinking that we might spend two days there on our next trip. And your plane tickets are purchased! The trip is coming together and getting closer!

Sorry to hear about your son's fatigue at school. I wonder if the school would be open to allowing him to bring some sort of healthy snack in since he needs the energy.

party: How exciting for you! Two extra days in Florida to check out the Harry Potter stuff. My DD really wants to go see it and so I, too, am thinking that we might spend two days there on our next trip. And your plane tickets are purchased! The trip is coming together and getting closer!

Sorry to hear about your son's fatigue at school. I wonder if the school would be open to allowing him to bring some sort of healthy snack in since he needs the energy.

We're thinking we need to tell our DD. Our youngest is still very young mentally and won't be spooked by our plans but our eldest likes to plan plan plan and she's likely to need more notice. She also seems to have some issues around travel at the moment so it would give us time to address those. She will be thrilled when she hears what we've done and will then be able to focus on what she wants to get done when we're there.

DS teacher has agreed to me supplying some snacks. School does that but he won't eat them. So we have a plan in place going forward. I'm loving his new teacher so far. He has a really positive attitude towards our son so fingers crossed.

I have never been a fan of Universal but I have to say that their Harry Potter parks are excellent. If you like HP you will love it. If you can factor it in to your next trip I would. As far as our hotel choice goes, we could have gone a bit cheaper, but with HRH we get the express pass, which for the extra seemed well worth it. And DD is currently teaching herself electric guitar and is developing a liking for some pretty decent music so I think they will both really enjoy the atmosphere there.

We've been looking at dining options on City Walk and so far we think Hard Rock Cafe and the Chocolate Emporium. We plan to factor in a good lunch before the long journey home too, not that I want to think about planning that part yet.

What I'm not sure of is whether we can check in online like we can on Disney's MDE so if anyone reading this knows I'd really appreciate any tips. They might assume we are flying in on that day and so would be looking for a late check in. So was hoping I could contact them beforehand

I am glad you are liking your son's new teacher and that things on the school level are working out.

From what you have shared about your children, I think sharing the news about the trip ahead of time is a good idea for your daughter. It will give her time to help get used to the idea of traveling since she will be focused on visiting Disney and seeing the Harry Potter stuff. She will probably really enjoy planning with you.

You may want to just call the Universal hotel early in your vacation while you are at Disney just to tell them that you will be arriving early in the day and want an early check in.

Well it’s been quite a while since my last post. The end of last year and beginning of this were a bit rocky but we’ve made it through and we’ve passed our 180 days mark too. So, planning has stepped up. We’ve got all the ADRs that we wanted apart from BOG which it seems is not available yet because there might be some changes happening there. So for now we’ll keep checking.

Told our DD not long after the last post. She was a bit worried as she found the journey very traumatic last time but we’ve done a bit of work on that and she’s edgy but looking forward to getting there. We won’t be telling our DS until he finishes school in July.

Next step will be paying for it and fast passes. We’re hoping that MNSSHP will kick off when we’re there. Looks like it will and the plan would be to go on the second night. I’m keeping an eye out for the dates to be available for booking, should be next month I think.

Well it’s been quite a while since my last post. The end of last year and beginning of this were a bit rocky but we’ve made it through and we’ve passed our 180 days mark too. So, planning has stepped up. We’ve got all the ADRs that we wanted apart from BOG which it seems is not available yet because there might be some changes happening there. So for now we’ll keep checking.

Told our DD not long after the last post. She was a bit worried as she found the journey very traumatic last time but we’ve done a bit of work on that and she’s edgy but looking forward to getting there. We won’t be telling our DS until he finishes school in July.

Next step will be paying for it and fast passes. We’re hoping that MNSSHP will kick off when we’re there. Looks like it will and the plan would be to go on the second night. I’m keeping an eye out for the dates to be available for booking, should be next month I think.

I am so glad you posted again. :thumbsup2 I have been wondering how your plans are going! :confused3 I know you must be excited now that you have hit the 180 day mark.:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Good call on telling your DD. :banana: Now, she can help you plan some Disney movies for your family to rewatch to help you count down the time until you leave. I read another person's posts where she created theme dinners around the different movies for the family nights as she prepared her daughter for the trip. She chose food that went along with the story and had a cute menu board which cute names for the food items. For example, for Dumbo:dumbo: she had popcorn in a cute popcorn container and hot dogs and ice cream since that it food you might get at the circus. :dumbo: It looked really fun to plan and do and it really looked like it took little planning. Here is the link with all the details on the movie nights. https://www.disboards.com/threads/even-miracles-take-a-little-time-a-march-2017-ptr.3475066/

Last edited:
That does sound like fun. We’ve booked our seats on the plane, airport parking and we’re planning what food to take for the flight. They hate the on board food so this time I’m going prepared. I’ll be honest, I’ve been more than a little anxious about the cost of the trip. We lost a major contract at work and my role no longer exists. They’ve moved me sideways rather than make me redundant but I have cut down my hours. That was my choice though for family reasons. The reduction in hours has helped but not financially of course and wiser people may have postponed their holiday. But it’ll be 3.5 years since we last got away and we all really need a holiday. We’ll manage. It’ll be worth it.

I’m really looking forward to telling our youngest. I just hope he’ll take it how I think he will. It’s 2 weeks until his Easter holidays and then one more school term left. The plan is to order a dominos, put a movie on and tell him. But I've got 4 months to wait for that

That does sound like fun. We’ve booked our seats on the plane, airport parking and we’re planning what food to take for the flight. They hate the on board food so this time I’m going prepared. I’ll be honest, I’ve been more than a little anxious about the cost of the trip. We lost a major contract at work and my role no longer exists. They’ve moved me sideways rather than make me redundant but I have cut down my hours. That was my choice though for family reasons. The reduction in hours has helped but not financially of course and wiser people may have postponed their holiday. But it’ll be 3.5 years since we last got away and we all really need a holiday. We’ll manage. It’ll be worth it.

I’m really looking forward to telling our youngest. I just hope he’ll take it how I think he will. It’s 2 weeks until his Easter holidays and then one more school term left. The plan is to order a dominos, put a movie on and tell him. But I've got 4 months to wait for that

Sorry to hear about your job! My hours have also been cut but in every way but financially it has been a blessing.

Hopefully your son will be thrilled that you are going!

All of my crew are getting excited! I'm still worried about the youngest granddaughter. We have watched some YouTube ride videos, she hasn't been thrilled over any so far! :p

Looking forward to reading more of your plans!

How old is she? DS wasn’t keen on some of the bigger ones when we went the first time but by the end of the holiday he was sticking his arms in the air on splash mountain with the rest of us. The only ones he didn’t do were Everest, ToT, space mountain and rockin roller coaster. But I’m hoping that this summer we’ll get him on them too. I can’t wait. I just can’t let myself dwell on the cost. You only live once

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!