Planning a trip

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I am planning a trip to Disneyland Paris in May 2019. I am looking into starting this planning adventure. How far in advance can you book rooms, dining, etc. I am also trying to figure out how to contact Disneyland Paris Vacation Planners on the phone or email or online chat without having to call internationally (I am in the US). Is this possible?

Thanks!

To call Disneyland Paris from the USA ring the phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask for Disneyland Paris.

Most people book Disneyland Paris around 8 or 9 months out.

ADR opens 60 days before arrival. ADR can only be booked by phone. You do not have to give payment details and you are not charged for a no show.

When you book through Disneyland direct either through the website or by phone you are booking a hotel and park tickets package. You will get park hopper tickets for your arrival day, departure day and all days in between.

When you book through the website you pay the full amount at the time of booking.
When you book by phone you pay a deposit and the balance 30 days before arrival.

You do not have to use the website for the country you live in. The different country websites have different deals and offers. For example, I live in Ireland and on my last trip in 2016 I booked using the offer on the French website.
www.disneylandparis.ie
www.disneylandparis.co.uk
www.disneylandparis.fr
www.disneylandparis.de
www.disneylandparis.it
www.disneylandparis.nl
www.disneylandparis.be

When you book Disneyland Paris you do not get anything mailed in the post. You will get a confirmation email which you show at check-in.

To call Disneyland Paris from the USA ring the phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask for Disneyland Paris.

Most people book Disneyland Paris around 8 or 9 months out.

ADR opens 60 days before arrival. ADR can only be booked by phone. You do not have to give payment details and you are not charged for a no show.

When you book through Disneyland direct either through the website or by phone you are booking a hotel and park tickets package. You will get park hopper tickets for your arrival day, departure day and all days in between.

When you book through the website you pay the full amount at the time of booking.
When you book by phone you pay a deposit and the balance 30 days before arrival.

You do not have to use the website for the country you live in. The different country websites have different deals and offers. For example, I live in Ireland and on my last trip in 2016 I booked using the offer on the French website.
www.disneylandparis.ie
www.disneylandparis.co.uk
www.disneylandparis.fr
www.disneylandparis.de
www.disneylandparis.it
www.disneylandparis.nl
www.disneylandparis.be

When you book Disneyland Paris you do not get anything mailed in the post. You will get a confirmation email which you show at check-in.

Thank you for the quick reply! Glad to know that Walt Disney World can help me book for Paris, this is such a relief. We are traveling with a cast member from the states, so we have admission covered and are hoping for a hotel discount. It seems so foreign to us because we are so used to Walt Disney World and Disneyland- California planning than anything. I think I am starting to stress and I have over a year. Lol

@disneyfreak202 when you call Walt Disney World, they will transfer you to the Disneyland Paris call centre in France
The hotel room only rates are available but they needed to be booked by phone. People with AP's do this, as like you they only need a room, not park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter