Planning a solo trip and second guessing dates

R5Jedi

Carrying the Banner
So, I'm planning a solo trip for sometime this spring, and I was considering April 16-20, it seems like a good time and it fits well with my work schedule, but some resorts' rates are higher that week, so I was thinking it might be a little more crowded at that time. I'm planning ng on staying at All Star Movies, so resort rates at the deluxes don't really matter all that much to me, but I know it can be an indicator of crowd levels and i was wondering if I was making a mistake for going that week. No matter what, I'm trying to leave on a Sunday morning and return on a Thursday night.

Am I just overthinking? I'm alone so I don't have to worry about anyone else complaining about crowds, and I don't mind them too bad, but I would still like to go during a slightly less busy time.

Spring Break for most Massachusetts schools and most Maine schools and likely many other states is that week.

Disney is always crowded and that’s a lovely time of year to go.

It’s not the week after Easter. Spring break are staggered around the country from like mid Feb to mid April. It’s possible the next week might be lighter, or it might not be. You can still book a room, it’s not completely full yet, though it likely will be like every other week of the year. And it works with your life.

I’d just go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter