Planning a Mickey Guest Bathroom

Haley Whippet

DIS Veteran
So far I have a shower curtain,Mickey curtain hooks and Towels.
Need more ideas.. Paint colors etc...
Thanks!
Deb

Hi! We have a Mickey bathroom. We have the shower curtain from the "Scattered Mickey" collection in ours.

We have many things in it we've gotten from Disneyshopping.com:

Mickey wallborder
Mickey wall shelf (it holds all of the little soaps & shampoos we have from the WDW resorts)
Mickey wall pegs
Mickey towels
Mickey wastebasket (from "Scattered Mickey" collection)
Mickey liquid soap dispenser
Mickey tile decals
Mickey rubber things stuck to the bottom of the tub (that keep people from slipping...what do you call these?)

Also have:

red Mickey bathmat (it's the shape of his head)
little snowglobe (sits on the Mickey shelf)
a framed print that says "BATHTIME"... with Mickey & friends playing in & around a bathtub. It's very colorful.

We painted our bathroom white. The border is black, red, & yellow.

Depends on what shower curtain you have. I have two different ones. Both are primarly black and white. One had a little burgandy (his shorts), the other has a bright blue border. I'm going to paint the bathroom a light gray with white trim. The counter top is white and black tile. I just bought the mirror of the disney shopping site- its got black wood frame, with Mickey cut outs at the top.

My mickey bathroom is mypowder room by the door. I have a mickey border and my friend cut mickeys out of the leftover border and I have one above my toiler paper holder and in the corner of the mirror. People are always telling me that Mickey stared at them while in the bathroom. I have mickey towels and my mickey, well disney, plate collection is hanging inthere. I also have a small "curio" for lack of a better word, cabinet with a bunch of mickey mouse trinkets in it.

Our upstairs guest bath is all traditional Mickey & friends. The walls are silvery dark lilac shade. Minnie mouse showercurtain - the one wher she is getting ready for bed with her pj's on. Minnie Towels. Lots of cutouts/stickers of Mickey, Pluto, and Minnie. I think we got the switchplate covers from Switchcity.com All the hardware is modern chrome round handles - like mouse ears. Everyone loves it!

Those all sound so cute!
I am going with Venitian bronze fixtures and have the studio mickey towels, rug and curtain.
I am going to paint th ewalls white right now, Then decide later on a color. I also have a mickey clock.
Deb

I love my brushed nickle mickey head hardware in my bathroom! :love:

Mike.Wazowski said:
I love my brushed nickle mickey head hardware in my bathroom! :love:

Mike, that hardware you speak of, would it be these by any chance?

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...&productId=1193754&langId=-1&categoryId=11909

If so, we're thinking of putting these in our kitchen as knobs for cabinets and drawers. Do you think they're tough enough to handle all the stress of a kitchen?

For the OP, something we included in our guest bath are the little shampoos that you get staying at a WDW hotel. Adorable little things, with the little red Mickey head caps :)

We also collect the candy tins, the square kind you'll find in the candy shops all around WDW. They're perfect for holding all sorts of bathroom goodies. They're also pretty durable, easy to clean the outside with Clorox Cleanup, and the insides can be washed out with regular dish soap and water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!