Planning 1st Disney Trip Is Spring Break O.k.?

PRINCESS4EVERAMY

Earning My Ears
Planning First Disney Trip With 3 Kids (3~5~8years Old) I Hear Spring Break Is Too Crazy. Is It Doable Or Should I Skip That Time. Looking At 3-27 To 3-31 This Year? How Longs Will The Lines Be, And Will Fast Passes Run Out Early? Is High Peak That Much Worse? Thanks :

Hello! Welcome! Spring Break is crazy, but its all good! It's Disney, so take it at that. As it being doable, sure, it will be, depending on how much you want to do, using FP and PS and taking the pool and water park breaks. Spring Break varies for all schools across the USA so you might want to check out the DIS boards and see the posted dates, they're all different, but you can still do Disney and have a great time! :flower:
PRINCESS4EVERAMY said:
Planning First Disney Trip With 3 Kids (3~5~8years Old) I Hear Spring Break Is Too Crazy. Is It Doable Or Should I Skip That Time. Looking At 3-27 To 3-31 This Year? How Longs Will The Lines Be, And Will Fast Passes Run Out Early? Is High Peak That Much Worse? Thanks :

Hello Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Your best place to check for this is on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board :)

I went to Disneyworld last year in March (about the same time you are going) and it was quite busy, but we had no trouble doing anything. Lines were not bad...and even if they were, we used the fastpasses and it was all good!!!! :earsgirl: There was even a national cheerleading convention that week and the crowds were bearable. Also, if you get to the parks as soon as they open, the lines are very short. MK was great in the morning...afternoon was BAD!!!!

I went at Easter 4 years ago and it was nuts! I swore I would never go that time of year again. However, we are going back 3-19 thru 3-28 so never say never. It will be very busy. Make sure you have PS scheduled if you know you want sit down meals. Be prepared to wait in line. We waited 2 hours for Splash because DD really, really, really wanted to go on it. Use FP and be prepared to wait. This will be our 3rd trip this year so we really have less things that we Must do at the parks and I am ok now if the kids want to stay at POP and swim vs. commando style park tour. Have a great time.

Spring Break is alot of people, but then it's Disney! You will find ALL the info you need on the web. I think planning is half the fun. :earsgirl: I wish you all the luck, and I don't have to tell you to enjoy your trip, I am certain you will!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter