Placing a "just in case" person on our reservation

SL6827

DIS Veteran
If I were to add another person to my cabin how long would I have to remove them in case they didn't go?

Until the Paid in Full date (after that you lose money cancelling people.
Ok, well I might do that then. That would be plenty of time to know whether or not she would go. I am thinking it is better to do this than wait and not be able to add her later if she were able to go.

I assume that you are not booked in a concierge room. If you are, then I think the deposit is non-refundable, so you would lose the deposit for that "just in case" person if they cancel

I assume that you are not booked in a concierge room. If you are, then I think the deposit is non-refundable, so you would lose the deposit for that "just in case" person if they cancel
Correct.

Ok, well I might do that then. That would be plenty of time to know whether or not she would go. I am thinking it is better to do this than wait and not be able to add her later if she were able to go.
I did this as well. Sometimes even if a cruise isn’t fully booked your particular muster station may be full so that affects being able to add someone to a room. And if you are hoping for first seating at dinner that can sometimes fill up preventing you from easily adding another person. It meant I paid a higher deposit, but if I don’t use the spot that money will just go toward my paid in full amount so it wasn’t a big deal to me.

I did this as well. Sometimes even if a cruise isn’t fully booked your particular muster station may be full so that affects being able to add someone to a room. And if you are hoping for first seating at dinner that can sometimes fill up preventing you from easily adding another person. It meant I paid a higher deposit, but if I don’t use the spot that money will just go toward my paid in full amount so it wasn’t a big deal to me.
Right. I am going to talk to my husband first about it and see what he thinks, but ya, with adding her now there is no risk taken. If he doesn't think she would have any chance of going I won't bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter