Places to stop to eat and shop between MCO & Disney?

calablovedisney

DIS Veteran
Not sure if I am on the correct board to post this, but I am looking for suggestions on a place to eat between MCO and Disney. Looking to maybe stop for dinner and pick up some snacks and waters on our drive to the resort after arriving. We land at 4:00 Tuesday.
We did stop at Sweet Tomato one time and really enjoyed it, but we were headed to Universal first then and I wasn't sure if it was more on the way to Universal than Disney. I imagine we want to avoid I-4.
I did put in some searches since I know I had read about this in the past and even found driving directions, but no matter how I search, I can't find it again.

Thanks!!

If you take 417 to Disney get off at exit 6 (World center drive) take a left on 535 and there`s a super Walmart etc... if you take a right on 535 there are tons of places to eat and will end up down near Disney springs.

417 to World Drive, right on 535, under I-4, about fourth of a mile to Crossroads Center on right, Sweet Tomatoes is straight back behind Fridays.

417 to World Drive, right on 535, under I-4, about fourth of a mile to Crossroads Center on right, Sweet Tomatoes is straight back behind Fridays.
So it does make sense to stop and eat there on the way to the resort. We are staying at AKL first few nights, not sure that matters with this question, but just in case. Also, seems the reply right before yours, offers the same route?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter