places to see christmas decorations/lights

Kim10110

Mouseketeer
Hi :wave: everyone i was wondering on places to see holiday displays in northern cali san fran, sac, anywhere semi close within a few hours. any ideas anyone :)

Thank you

go to candy cane lane in vacaville-it's 2 streets that you can make a u shaped trip down and see some stunning displays. it's off of orchard avenue (on the nut tree side of the freeway). you can't miss it-you'll see the lights and the line of cars from a block away.

Next year, if you are wanting to do this again, In Pacific Grove, close to Monterey, there is a street called Candy Cane Lane that is a really great place to go and see. There are several houses that decorate for the holidays (I believe from the 20th of Dec - Jan 1st). It has some of the greatest displays I have seen anywhere and this year it was better than any year before!

Thanks Madhttr,

Ill have to try that out. I landed up seeing candy cane lane in vacaville which was beautiful. im obsessed with christmas :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter