Places to meet male Disney fans?

THere's a singles thread on this very board:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...-singles-dating-thread-profiles-only.2411855/

You can try that. It's for profiles only, but then you can PM with anyone you like (you need to get your post count up a little before you can PM - I think it's 10). I'd like to meet a Disney-loving lady myself, but there don't seem to be many in my area.

Good luck!

BrianL, I have been crushing on your posts for a while now. I have no idea where you live or if you're 18 or 118, but your posts make me smile. :)

BrianL, I have been crushing on your posts for a while now. I have no idea where you live or if you're 18 or 118, but your posts make me smile. :)

Well, thank you. I try to be a credit to the DIS. :) I'm neither 18 nor 118, but somewhere in the middle (closer to the former thankfully, though not by all that much). In my heart though I'm just a big kid who loves the Disney Magic!

Advertise your love of Disney. Decorate your home and work office / cube with Disney stuff. Put stickers all over your car. Wear mini mouse outfits (JK - sort of). Make it known to all that see you that you are a Disney freak. It might work as a conversation starter. I'm not looking for anyone, but I will talk to total strangers if they are wearing Disney shirts, have a AP or DVC sticker on their car, etc.
This is brilliant, and so true. I have a few such accoutrement on my car, and when people notice they always seem to give a cheerful smile and a quick chat about it!

You may also want to look for people who are interested in animation, film production, theater, Star Wars, etc. There are also groups of die hard theme park fans, and although they tend to focus on the thrills of attractions, many appreciate Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!