Placed my 10+ posts and boards not refreshing

JWachter

Earning My Ears
i want to purchase some points and have spent all day placing the posts needed to contact the Seller....now it has been hours and my account is not refreshing to be able to PM the Seller. Please look into this.!

I'm pretty sure that when posting on the DVC rent/trade forum it doesn't actually increase your post count.
Try getting involved on the boards and answering questions/giving opinions to earn your posts to access the messaging feature.

Actually.... on the first page where they tell you how to post they have set up a forum just for people to earn them under technical/test forum....and on that pages instructions it says it could take up to an hour after the 10 posts... Nothing mentioned about 24 hours.

I do plan on getting involved..... I was just in a hurry for an offer. Thank you :))

Actually.... on the first page where they tell you how to post they have set up a forum just for people to earn them under technical/test forum....and on that pages instructions it says it could take up to an hour after the 10 posts... Nothing mentioned about 24 hours.

I do plan on getting involved..... I was just in a hurry for an offer. Thank you :))
The "must be member for 24 hours" requirement is fairly new. They instituted it to help thwart spambots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter