Place to Eat for Easter

MarineFam

Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...
We are going to be down here during Easter before our Cruise in April and have a party of 10 and was wondering what would be a good place to reserve for Late lunch or Dinner that day. Thoughts? Haven't really been to many places. Chef Mickeys? Ohana? Rainforest Cafe? Let me know what you think....:thumbsup2

We are going to be down here during Easter before our Cruise in April and have a party of 10 and was wondering what would be a good place to reserve for Late lunch or Dinner that day. Thoughts? Haven't really been to many places. Chef Mickeys? Ohana? Rainforest Cafe? Let me know what you think....:thumbsup2

I'm in the same boat. We were never there for Easter. I did learn my lesson on tha ls giving and make sure I eat at a place with the regular menu. That means regular staff cooking. When they have a special holiday offering only it usually means that the regular cooki g staff is off and its a skeleton crew weich for us one year at California grill was a disaster. The next next year we made sure we ate at a place with regular everyday menu. It was narcoosses and it was great. Just like it always is. I still can't over how bad the California grill was that thanksgiving. We have eaten there 30 or more times and never had anything close to a bad meal.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter